6

"Can I borrow one of your emails?" I asked Min Hee, once after I entered the class in the next morning.

"Eh? why so sudden?" Her eyes that were rolling up and down to examin me from head to toe, showed me a disbelieving expression .

"Oh c'mon, you have twelve goddamn emails. Can't you just let me borrow one?"

I mean, I don't think I need to create an another email when my bestie has twelve goddamn emails.

She didn't ask anything further and gave me an email with the password. I eagerly sat on my chair with a creepy smile.

"Anyways, what's that email for?"

She questioned again, while I was adding it to my phone. As the scene was getting mysterious, she sat in front of me. I quickly changed the password since this brat might get into that account and see through it secretly. I checked if she had set any backup email for it but gladly she hadn't. I think she hasn't used this email that much. When I wasn't answering her questions, she peeked into my phone.

"Jung Hoseok?" I smiled when I heard she spells his name.

"Are you serious Jung Mi? Don't tell me you're making an account for him" When I was editing his Google profile, she exclaimed in disbelief.

"Of course, I am"

A sheepish grin crept on my face. I set one of my drawings of him as the profile picture.

"Woah..., this shit is getting serious😐"

"Done!"

"So now you're gonna text him signing in with both of these emails?"

She asked pointing me her email and my official one that was visible on Hangouts. I nodded eagerly smiling ear to ear.

Eventually, the bell rang for the school to start. Unfortunately, today was really hectic that there wasn't any off subject at all. Every teacher had attended school today and that filed up so many homeworks.

I had no choice but to give up hopes of texting with him today. I was too hungry in the lunch break that I had to cut my plan. But there was one option. I looked ahead to check what was our Economic teacher doing in the sixth period after lunch. I secretly took out my phone from my skirt pocket.

"Yahh, tell me if she's gonna notice me okay?" I whispered to Min Hee, who was looking at the blackboard. She nodded in agreement with a thumbs up sign.

Me: Kookie :) let's take a bus to go home today <3

I quickly typed the text and tapped the send button. It took 2 minutes for Jungkook to send me a reply.

Kookie : What? Why? :/

Typing •••

Kookie : I thought you hate riding buses ._.

His text told me that he was doubting me so hard. I blew away a hair strand that just fell on my face; frustrated.

This is why I don't like to let loose my hair. It creeps me out when my hair falls onto my face. And to top of all, I hate it when my hair touches my neck. It's ticklish and sweats me at the same time. So I always either do a ponytail or braid two pieces.

Me : I'm too lazy to walk today 😪 duhh

Kookie : You know what noona?