26

I heard my phone vibrates against the table. Who does want to call me this early morning even?! I squinted my eyes to get a clear view. My hand randomly ran on the table looking for the phone; finally could grab a hold.

"Hello" I didn't even look at the caller ID as I was still half sleeping.

"Aren't you coming??" When I heard Min Hee's voice, sudden realisation hit me like a bullet. But damn I'm too lazy to get up.

"Where are you?😪"

"Oh god don't tell me you're still sleeping. I'm already waiting here at your street junction!"

"Nonono, give me ten minutes I'll be there!"

I got up like Sonic. I just wanted to quickly get ready so I dashed into the bathroom.

Last week we planned to see that art exhibition we once got a hand bill about. Today is the opening day and another school day as well. But nah, exhibition is more fun. Plus, skipping school for one day isn't bad right?

Jungkook always sneaks out of school. Sometimes I don't even know. But I've caught him on the way a few times. It makes him to beg me to not tell mom. He's kinda lucky because I always forget that I have some bullets to shoot him whenever he threats me. Mrs Choi once complained me about it too since she has caught him trying to sneak out.

Anyways, I asked permission from mom and she liked it. So I'm not sneaking out. I'm glad that my parents support me to study what I really love.

I wore a pair of loose pants to a polo shirt. My hair was up with a high ponytail while my little backpack was around my shoulders. I put on my sandals and walked into the kitchen. The time was 9:34 am that displayed on the wall clock.

"How many times have I told you to not walk in with shoes on ahh?"

"Okay okay mom I just came here to grab this waffle!" I knitted my brows in annoyance before scoot out the door.

"Be careful, don't be too late!"

"Okayy~!" I yelled back with a quick wave. I swallowed the waffle in four bites before I reach our street junction. I just wanted to look presentable in front of Min Hee. I used the back of my hand to wipe my mouth before join her.

"Ehehehhhe 😅"

I awkwardly let out a little laugh when I saw she fires me a death glare. She had her arms crossed; quite explaining me well that she was out of her temper.

We took a bus since the destination was a little bit too far for us to walk; in the middle of the city of course. While going there, Min Hee took a little nap on my shoulder as she had waken up too early for today. Not my fault... 😌

It was exactly a thirty minutes ride that we finally got off of the destination. The venue was one of those Art Galleries where they hold exhibitions, competitions and other special events. There were so many people had already arrived there almost crowded.

"Oh lord 😰" My eyes turned weak seeing so many people walking in by a long queue.

"Did you already give up? 😌"

"No, I mean–"

"This thing is more important to you than me you know..." She pointed out a fact which told me I should go in.

"Okay then..."

I heaved a deep sigh before joining the long queue. We got nearer to entrance after stepping one by one. Even though the outside was too crowded, inside was really calm and didn't feel much people there. Because the gallery was obviously big enough to fit in a massive crowd.