29

Jeon Jung Mi's pov:

"Ohh good morning noona~"

I was digging into my early morning cereal on the Saturday when Kookie randomly walked towards the dining table out of nowhere.

"Morning" I said keeping myself busy with the cereal. I heard him pulling the chair in front of me, before sitting on it.

"You know what? I think it's gonna rain heavy with a storm today" He guessed nonchalantly taking a chopstick from the cup, that was on the table.

"Why? it doesn't look like that though" I replied chewing the current bite, catching the bright weather outside.

"Because you woke up reeeeally early today 😂" He exaggerated snatching a cereal ball by the chopsticks from my bowl and put it in his mouth.

It's not even that early 😒
It's just past 8am ...

"God, when are you gonna stop picking on me?😌"

I annoyingly retorted, stretching my legs under the table to kick him. But he easily avoided my shots, laughing hard before my defeat.

What a good way to start a day duhh 😒

I frowned at him and continued eating completely forgetting about his existence. After some seconds, I heard him whistling some random melody, twisting the chopstick he previously took, here and there.

Thank God he decided to shut up 😅

After a couple of minutes, I finished my cereal bowl and dropped some little more with milk to my bowl again, since I was really hungry.

When I was about to eat, Jungkook didn't forget to snatch another little ball of cereal from my bowl that I rolled my eyes so hard.

Suddenly my phone vibrated on the table, signalling me that I got a text message from someone. I was about to take it but Jungkook quickly grabbed it before me.

"Yah! It's my property! give it back you punk!"

I yelled, dropping the spoon to the bowl, trying to snatch my phone. But he pulled himself back causing the chair to stand by it's back legs. He unlocked my phone to read the text with a miserable smile on his face.

"Jung Hoseok- I painted my room with new colours, you wanna take a look? XD"

He read it out loud with a mocking sound which he clearly did to annoy me.

Siblings are annoying to be honest...

"Yah! I said give it back!"

I stood up from the chair and bent over to take my phone. He was laughing loudly when I finally snatched it from him.