18

I caressed under my tummy having this weird feeling inside. It was the middle of the economic period and my mouth couldn't stop itself from making weird faces.

"Yah! Min Hee, my tummy hurts" I whisper yelled at her, secretly watching Mrs Hwang.

"Did you eat something expired again? 😧"

"No, I think I'm gonna need that emergency item of yours" I muttered repositioning myself comfortable on the chair.

Min Hee glared at me; irritated. Okay don't give me that look, I mean it isn't today! it's due on another 4 days ahead...

"Can you wait?" Finally she spoke, taking down the notes that Mrs Hwang was writing on the blackboard.

"I'll try"

_____

I walked out to the hallway with Min Hee, looking for her beloved cousin brother.

"Do you think he still have that?" I asked doubtfully imagening his dull face I saw last time.

"Yep I guess! he can't resist my aegyo anyways 😂"

She laughed; probably she recalled the memory of the last time she met him, only to give him that unnecessary sanitary pad. Well I don't think I can call it unnecessary right now.

We stopped in front of his class, passing some other classes. Min Hee peeked in and spotted him helping a female student with some exercise. I saw Min Hee calls a guy near him, pointing her hand towards Namjoon. As the guy patted him to tell that she calls, he lifted his head. Then she told him to come here pointing ourselves.

"What? 😐"

He asked tucking his hands in his jeans pocket; of course tilted his head down to her.

"I think I'm in my emergency right now" She pouted, playfully pressing her index finger against his tummy. He had to bend his back a little; the unexpected attack.

"You think I always carry your emergencies in my pocket or something?" He scoffed, running his hands through his hair.

"Oppa please~" Min Hee whined tugging onto his shirt sleeve.

"No, I don't have it" He huffed walking back to his class. I sighed, thinking of what I should do next. Min Hee turned to me and dropped her head down; hopeless.

"Its okay Minnie~ lets fi–"

I was cut off when Namjoon came back out of the blue just to put something square shaped on the top of her head. She lifted her hand up to her head taking the thing down. There had a mischievous smile plastered on her face.

"Thank you oppa!!"

Jumping up, she gave him a quick hug; but Namjoon didn't even move an inch and kept his face straight. He let out a heavy breathe while walking in. She turned to me; still with that wide grin. I smiled too, relieved since I finally found my saviour.

We were coming back to our class after preparing myself, but my cramps wasn't going to leave me alone. When we pass Jungkook's class, I saw there were some girls from another class have surrounded him; but still in the same grade. Since they were randomly talking, I walked passing them.

"Why don't you apply for modelling oppa~?"

"Yeah, you have everything a model do~"

"Oppa please~ you will look cool just like Tae oppa"

Those flirting girls voices stopped me on the middle of my track that I walked back to them. I crossed my arms and glanced at these girls.

"Who are you?"