21

"Happy birthday dear Jung Mi~
Happy Birthday to you~🎶🎵"

Mom, Kookie, Min Hee and dad online clapped together when I blow the candles on the cake. It was designed as a coconut. I don't know why the heck it happened to be a coconut.

"I bought the cake noona~" Jungkook sang when I cut some pieces of it. I pursed my lips to prevent myself from laughing. So he likes that name I put for him ahh 😂

"But that doesn't mean I like that stupid name 😌"

Then I wonder why you ordered a coconut designed cake Kookie... 😂

He rolled his eyes seeing I chortle.

A month and a week passed day by day and today is my birthday. I'm so glad that it's Saturday because see? That's why I'm celebrating it like this.

And I think the first snow is gonna be a little late this year because the weather is still forming a little by little for the winter.

"I'm so sorry that I couldn't make it to your birthday sweetie~I'm such a bad dad"

I heard dad's voice from the video call. He looked really depressed and I saw he had eye bags below his eyes; probably too much work.

"It's okay dad~ at least you're talking to me like this" I assured him while other pair of three eyes were watching beside me. All of us talked with him for a little moment. But he had to leave us since there had some paperwork he should finish.

Mom gave me a beautiful pair of wedge heels as my birthday gift. Kookie gave me nothing telling me to consider the birthday cake as his gift for me. Rude much to his noona!?

"Come, let's go to the shopping mall. I'll give you a gift there" Min Hee exclaimed with a wide grin.

So we headed out to the shopping mall. I was so excited to see what she is gonna buy for me. We walked to the nearby bus halt expecting to catch a bus. After getting in, we could reach the mall in a fifteen minutes ride.

There were so many stores just like how it's everyday. Min Hee happened to drag me to a clothing shop named 'Red Rose'

"Go find whatever you like~" She pushed me through the racks of clothes.

"Seriously? I thoug–" Her smile cut me off that I dropped my shoulders in defeat.

"Did she win a lottery or something? 😕"

I turned behind walking through the racks. I got to remember about the sundress once I was so desperate to buy. I still don't know how I will look with it for real. But let's try one.

"I want this one!"

"I thought you don't like sundresses 😶"

Min Hee found herself jaw dropped. She closed her mouth and snatched the dress from me to check it.

"Well, maybe I will like it..."I dragged her to the fitting room section. Glad that she reminded me of a t-shirt so that I didn't want to be bothered wearing it again and again.

I walked out of the fitting room awkwardly fixing the dress. Please don't make me look like a chubby potato. Min Hee was sitting on a veranda seat. Her hands were busy texting with someone. I stood in the front nervously holding onto the straps of the dress. She lifted her head up, meeting her eyes with my dress.

"I–is this bad? 😥"

I nervously pulled some non existential hair strands behind my ear bending my back down to see my feet. Min Hee was looking at me like a frozen object; that's why I felt insecure.