19

I woke up; the cold breeze hit my face. I slightly opened my eyes; felt that I was on someone's back. So I peeked my face up a little. Jungkook; he was piggybacking me. But his face; dull.

"Awwwww my cute Kookieahh~"

I exclaimed pinching his cheeks that he startled in shock. I rested my chin on his right shoulder with eyes on the road ahead.

"Where is my time machine~? I wanna see my future husband~~" I blurted out, being enchanted by the drinks I had.

"Oh wait–" Jungkook paused letting go of my right leg and fished his hand in his jeans pocket.

"Ah! I think I've dropped it somewhere..." He sounded disappointed as he takes his hand out to hold my leg back.

"What the heck!~ where did you drop it punk!" I whined hitting his shoulders with my fists.

"Now how am I supposed to see my future...?"

I trailed off, burying my face in the crook of his neck. A tear fell down my cheeks letting it to drench into Jungkook's shirt.

I closed my eyes. I felt left out for no reason. Eventually, my fantasy took me to its world, forgetting me everything for a little moment.

———

Min Hee is absent.
Great. She texted me that her mom's sick and stuff...ugh
Now what am I supposed to do without her... At least there were some another close friends of mine. So it was a little relief.

I don't know why today I can't stop getting pissed for no reason. Even a few friends told me that my mood looks grumpy.

A few periods passed and I was so damn bored to death. Badly, It got worse as Min Hee was absent. I took my drawing book out and tried imagining something to draw. A smile invaded my face; glad the grumpy mood faded away. My hand ran everywhere on the page, visibly showing me a familiar pair of eyes.

Hoseok.

Why did I draw him out of every other things!? I could have imagine something new. Maybe I missed him. I mean, I know I met him even yesterday...but

Since I was too scared and shocked after drowning in the pool, he piggybacked me all the way back to my house that day. My knees were trembling terribly that he had to put me in my bed too. He told my mom everything that happened but I thought she will get them wrong. Luckily she didn't; instead she got impressed by him.

I was glad to have my sports wear in my bag as we had sports that day in the morning. So I had something to wear getting rid of my wet clothes.

I stood up; halfway stopping the drawing and walked out. I went ahead looking for Jungkook. Finally reaching his class, I stuck my head inside to see if he is there. He was playing a video game in his phone with an opponent.

"JEON JUNGKOOK!"

I yelled; because I was looking at him for a full minute thinking he might lift his head. But no he didn't. Finally he looked at me and huffed; before scoot over to me.

"Prepare yourself. Let's take a bus today" I was about to turn my head back to go to my class.

"What? no way! I have anoth–"

"Postpone whatever your plan is to some other day! You need to come wi–"

"Hell no! I promised Yugyeom that–"

"What's your priority?" I asked cutting him off. He began to think for a few seconds and looked at me.

"Well... it depends on the one which I get more benefits"  He scratched his nape;such a tricky coconut head. His eyes wanted to avoid me too. I'm speechless actually. But my patience was crossing its limit really fast.