33

Jeon Jung Mi's pov:

2 hours ago the last subject of the term test started. And it was math. It turned out easier than I thought how it would be.

When I woke up, dad had already left. But still, I'm glad that he came. Because of Hoseok, at least I could have some motivation despite what happened yesterday.

But I still can't get what just happened today morning. I mean, how did that text appear out of the blue? Did Min Hee prank me? Nah, I don't think so. But–but how did that happen then. It seriously even sounds like him; just like the way he text. I don't think I just woke up from my sleep and texted that shit. That's bullshit. I was sleeping like a pig then.

Finally I finished answering the paper 30 minutes earlier and I had nothing else to do. So I buried my head in my arms hoping to see Hoseok again.

I came out to the school yard, slinging my bag around my shoulders since our exam was over. I averted my gaze to the wrist watch around my wrist. I saw, that we have 30 more minutes to ring the last school bell. When I walk further in the school yard, I saw Hoseok was sitting under a tree busy with his phone. My face formed an idiotic smile when an idea popped into my head.

I bit my bottom lip changing my way that was previously aimed towards him. I thought to get near him from behind, instead of walking straight since I wanted to surprise him.

He didn't notice I come at all. He looked really focused on what he was typing on his phone. That's better. I slowly walked nearer and then, I was right behind him. Just by the next second, I wrapped my arms around his neck from behind which gasped him to death.

"Oh my god were you trying to chock me? 😨" Hoseok asked with a terrified mood, clutching his chest. I laughed seeing his priceless face.

"Yep! I'm a vampire BUARGHHHH"

I tried talking in a dread voice like I was gonna suck his blood that he instantly chuckled next.

"How was exam?" He asked holding one of my arms that had wrapped around his neck.

"Not bad, I think I did okay?" I blurted with a doubtful voice.

"You?" Abruptly, I asked back the same question.

"I only had my dance practical exam, and I think I did pretty well"  He smiled turning his head a little to see my face.

I thought he would ask me the situation at my home is okay or something. But to my luck, he didn't. So I didn't have to worry about giving him proper excuses. I think he knew that I didn't want him to talk about that.

Thanks for understanding me Hoseok.

"Oppa~"

When did I start calling him oppa tho ? 😮

"Hmm?"

I had a cool suggestion in my head but I felt like I was lack of forward feelings that I hesitated.

"Le-let's stroll around the city after school, shall we?" I asked in an excited voice, peeking at his face.

"Um okay but tell your mom first that you're gonna be a little late to home"