2

Bold/Bold italics : Daydreams, Dreams/Thoughts and others
Normal font/Normal italics : Reality / Thoughts and other stuff in the reality.

Jeon Jung Mi's pov:

"No mom, please tell her! She won't listen to me 😥"

I heard Jungkook whine early in the morning when I was walking down the stairs after preparing for school.

"Tell me what?" I joined in their conversation as I stepped into the dining room.

"Jung Mi, take the bus to go to school today."

"No, why can't we walk? What's so special about taking the bus TODAY?" I asked instantly, as I snatched a waffle that mom had prepared for us.

"Ah c'mon noona~ I need to go early today! I have an important errand!" Jungkook whined, facepalming himself at the same time.

"You know, walking is quite healthy."

"MOM~!😖"  I rolled my eyes and sighed when Jungkook did his aegyo in front of mom just to persuade her to do what he wants.

"I mean, you can go by bus if you want. You are not walking by feet right?"

I really hate taking the bus early in the morning because of the big crowd; they crowd in to much. It creeps me out when those people keep pushing and bumping themselves in to me. I mean I know they don't do it on purpose but still! I hate that!

"No! you both should go to school together. Either walk there or take a bus. That's it."

I knew that was her final decision by the way she looked at me. I sighed in defeat. 

"Fine...let's go then."

I blurted out as I slunged my bag around my shoulders. I saw that coconut head fist bump in the air celebrating his victory. I knew it was all a tricky act of his. Why does my mom always had to fall for his tricks!? Geez...

"If the bus's too crowded, don't expect me to get into that alright?"

I shrieked while walking to the bus stop with Jungkook. I heard him curse under his breath. But damn..

Who cares? 😌

If he wants, he will get in. But no way I'm gonna get in there if there isn't any seat to sit on. It's not like mom's gonna stalk us or to check if we had really taken the bus together or walked... 😒

When we reached the stop, there were some other people already waiting. We waited for a bus to arrive for almost five minutes. I mean, if we continued walking, I'm sure we could have reached almost a few meters to school. And, he said that he wanted to go early right? So what's the point waiting here...we could have just walked! Bruh!

Siblings are so annoying sometimes... 😌

After another few minutes, finally the bus arrived. People who waited for it, started to flock around the door to get in. They pushed one another but I somehow got in first with all my energy- pushing everyone aside in return. After me, Jungkook got in too.

There were barely a vacant seat to sit that almost every seat had been occupied by someone. I really couldn't find anywhere to sit.

"Noona there! Go sit!"

Jungkook pushed me forward, where there was a vacant seat in the middle of the bus. I jumped towards the seat with a creepy smile on. He came after me and stood right beside me. Since the crowd was getting bigger, I took his bag from him and kept it on my lap.