8

•My secret readers 😁
Hands up guysss~🙆‍♀️•

___________

I opened my eyes in the next day morning having a feeling like someone just has beaten me up.

"Arghheheuehu 😫"

I couldn't even move any of my arms or legs that they hurt so much. Muscles of my legs were trembling to death while my shoulders were like gonna fall off sooner or later.

"MOM!"

I called for mom and tried standing up, but my back wasn't supporting me well because of the pain. I rolled on the bed trying to cope up with those prickles. Knowing that mom wasn't going to come soon, I left my already crossed patient.

"MOOOM!!"

I shouted her again holding on to my stomach to have some extra energy.

"Why the heck you're screaming noona?! It's freaking 5:10 am and some people are still sleeping here!"

"Then just call mom for god's sake!" I groaned curling my body into a ball. Ughh this is so freaking ridiculous why the heck my whole body aches!?!

"Why are you screaming Jung Mi? I was cooking!"

Mom rushed in with a displeased face. She had tightly wrapped her black apron around her body; yeah cooking indeed.

"Mom, my whole body hurts I don't know why oh my god I can't even move an inch!"

I whined with exaggeration. I felt some tears fall out too. You know those hurtful tears that come out when mom asks if we're alright when we're absolutely not?!

"Huh, if you remember how many times I've told you to help me to do house chores, you would've never end up like this!"

Mom passed me a disappointed look with crossed arms.

"Arghh mom I –"

"At least have you ever done exercise for once? have you even ever cleaned your room? Now your whole body aches like this just because you dug those muddy seed plots? Stay like this and you'll be bedridden really soon, lazy ass 😑"

"That's true mom! That hoe wasn't even that heavy but noona te–"

"Can you just shut the hell up you coconut head?" I yelled at Jungkook who was throwing strew to the already burning fire.

"I've never seen such a lazy girl like you. Look at the girl next door. She's even younger than Jungkook but still moves her body for work more than you! You just make me do everything! Have you eve–"

"Geezes mom I feel dizzy, can you just stop your blabbering already? I'm so tired like why the eff you talk about that girl nex–"

I heard the door slammed shut that I was cut off. I mean why does she have to appreciate some other kids while her own daughter is here?! Damn I hate it!

I somehow could stand up from the bed and sat leaning against the wall. God! seriously my mom is healthier than me. Why am I like this even!? A sigh came out when I grab my phone from the nightstand. I peeked into some notifications I got from Facebook. This is bored... I put my phone back on the table and rubbed my eyes half sleepy.

"Yah Kookie, are you still sleeping?" I asked him lifting my head up to the wall clock.

"No, don't you remember you just ate my sleep some minutes ago?"

"Ohh! But I'm still hungry~ your sleep was like some air that just blew down to my tummy" I sarcastically replied rolling my eyes to myself.

"You're irritating me,what do you want noona~?😧"