16

Weekend felt really long and useless. I couldn't do anything useful or have a cheerful time like usual. Obviously because of what happened. But I tried my best to forget it. I tried everything to inspire myself.

"You know what noona?"

Jungkook asked with a sheepish grin while I was sitting on the swing in our yard.

"Accidental footage of V; as known as Kim Taehyung the model"

"BUAHAHAHAHAKQJQVSHWGWQJK WADAHECK IS THIS 😂"

When he showed me a college of Taehyung with some derp faces,I couldn't help myself from the laughter that my tummy hurt so badly out of breath. Jungkook couldn't survive too in front of my hilarious laughter.

"JU-just how did you even TAKE those? 😂"

"All of these are my quick shots I snaped when he was in photo shootings noona ~ these are for my own future benefit. That's why I even made a college" He laughed so hard bragging about his photography skill.

At least Jungkook tried his best to keep me with laughter telling me such funny stuffs. He spent most of his time in the weekend with me. Normally he spends these two days either playing video games or with friends. I'm so happy that he decided to stay beside me till I feel okay.

But I didn't feel like seeing Hoseok with this bad mental state. I just didn't have any idea to continue from where I stopped. So I decided to keep it in pause.

_______

I woke up in the next Monday morning to go to school. Gladly I have fully recovered from the past mental damage; at least that's how I thought.

I didn't see that guy today; what a relief. And I hope that I won't see him ever again. Min Hee had so many interesting stories she imagined in the weekend to tell me. So most of the time I did was listening to them.

When we got the lunch break, we walked up to the dance practice room. Min Hee told that Jimin went there to practice ballet. When he saw us coming in, he refused to dance. Probably he felt shy to dance in front of his two female classmates.

Specially Min Hee.
Well I don't know why I felt that.
May be by the way he stared at her.
But at the end, he had to obay his coach's words that he started practicing again.

So here we are; sitting in a corner watching him practices ballet with coach.

Ten minutes passed; me and Min Hee watching him dances. It took us to an another different world. He is indeed a passionate ballet dancer. And his flexibility amazed us so much. I got in to my fantasy; just by watching him dances.

Today we had to come to school at 7 am because our physical education sir told us to come for basketball practices.

Since it's too early and cold outside, I wore a blue hoodie over my schools sports wear. I quickly braided my hair to two pieces and pulled the hoodie over my head before go to school.

I didn't meet Hoseok for two days now. After that kissing session happened, I felt really shy to meet him. So I naturally avoided him keeping myself busy in the class. Because I didn't want him to feel that I avoid him.

He didn't seem to notice that I avoided him too. Because I felt he was busy since he didn't even send a text to me.

Basketball practiceing hall was located in the first front building. So we all climbed up in the stairs till the second floor to get in. Even though we practiced for 45 minutes, most of the time we just strolled around the code. After practices, we had to clean the floor of the basketball code for 15 minutes.