32

Jeon Jung Mi's pov:

Its been 4 days since I couldn't imagine Hoseok. Because of our term test, I barely had a free time to do anything I like. Well... obviously because I didn't study daily for this exam. Plus, I didn't know when it's gonna start so–

I thought I will fuck up all the subjects beautifully as I haven't studied for it. But it turned out pretty well. It wasn't that hard. So practically I just tested my brain doing an exam without studying a single shit.

I was missing Hoseok so much. But as much as I missed him, I didn't have time to imagine his face. I thought at least I will see a dream about him like the last time, but I didn't see him again in my dreams after that weird one.

Anyhow, tomorrow is the last day of the exams. Today was economics; the worst subject ever. But I think I did it way better than the last time. So I felt relief.

I was coming back home randomly kicking a small stone on the road. Sun was completely above my head that I got this sudden thirst. So I randomly barged into this convenience store I was about to pass by. I opened one of those fridges and took a red bull; of course didn't forget to check the expire date. I then walked into the cashier and paid for it. Walking out of the store, I opened the can's lid to have a sip of it.

"Noona, I want wings, and red bull gives wings. So mind me having a sip of it?"

I just walked five feets when Jungkook interrupted me out of the blue. I wanted to laugh at his cute slyness, but I pretended to not care having another sip of my drink, just to prevent my mouth from forming stupid smiles.

"Aw come'on noona~ I'm thirsty~😩 here,feel my head, I can even make omelets on it" He whined, lowering his burning head towards me.

"How was exam?" I asked finally handing him the red bull.

"Not bad" He shortly replied pressing his mouth against the lid of the can.

In another 10 minutes of walk, finally we reached the door step of our home. When I was about to enter, I saw a familiar male figure was talking with my mom at the end of the living room.

"Oh my freaking gosh it's dad!"

I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw him that I screamed excitedly.

"Yah! Noona don't scream like that, you almost gave me a heart attack!!"

Jungkook yelled at me when I was running towards dad. I hugged him so tight, wrapping my arms around his neck causing him to bend his back down a little.

"Oh my god dad I missed you so much" I said hiding my face in the crook of his neck.

"Me too sweetheart~" Dad stroked my hair affectionately.

"Hey young man~ come here, I have something for you" He said pulling away from me to hug Jungkook.

"You're overreacting noona 😑"

Jungkook gave me a weird look before walking towards dad, after I was completely away from him.

like I'm a bomb or something!? 😒

He was so happy to see dad too that they hugged each other like brothers.

"Damn son you have grown up so much"

He complimented holding Jungkook's shoulders checking him out from head to toe. Because obviously, when dad visited here the last time a year ago, Jungkook was shorter than him.

"And your accent has changed so much dad" Jungkook chuckled.

"Oh! I almost forgot!"

Dad snapped before walking into the dining room. Mom, me and Jungkook followed him to there. Then I saw two different cardboard boxes on the dining table which were taped neatly. One of them was big while the other one was small.