35

Jeon Jung Mi's POV :

"Noona, what was that sound?"

I saw Jungkook walks towards the door, despite what mom told us to not do. He opened the door, revealing us a huge tree through the metal design of our gate. It had collapsed onto the middle of the road because of a heavy thunder. There were some people, trying to find a way to remove it from the road. The view was blurry since the rain was falling heavy.

Wow what a lucky girl I am.. if it wasn't that tree, I would have been the one to be burnt by that high voltaged thunderstrike.

I gulped in shock averting my gaze to the fallen giant tree. It felt strangely eerie, like a delusion. I don't know why.

My eyes felt heavy that I rubbed them to get a clear vision. I felt sleepy out of the blue. It was just past 8 in the night; not the usual time I go to bed. But I felt really sleepy, that I could sleep just by standing right where I was.

"I'm sleepy, goodnight Kookie" I mumbled with a yawn, before walking inside.

"Noona,come'on~ it's too early to sleep~" I heard him whines, but I decided to ignore, walking directly into my room. Just after I plopped on my bed, all I knew was I fell asleep in the next millisecond.

I was practicing oil painting in the arts room with another 3 students. I had to practice since our arts teacher told us to apply for the annual arts competition in the oil painting category. I couldn't attend any other period because of this. So practically I was like temporarily living in the arts room today.

I thought I can go home after school and even planned to have a snow white nap. But, Mrs Kim told us to stay after school till 5:30 pm to practice for the competition. Great -___-

I couldn't even see Hoseok for the whole day. I felt really alone. Other students who were with me barely talked with someone. Finally the last bell rang. I got impatient seeing every other student walking out of their classes to go home. I sighed, hopelessly turning my head back to my painting. The teacher went out for some private issue and I was bored as hell.

Another 30 minutes passed. I heard the door of the Arts room was being opened that all the three students turn their heads towards it. I didn't want to look there since I thought it was the teacher.

"Oh my god Hoseok oppa is here😍"

"Damn, he looks so cool!"

When those two girls beside me whispered to one another like that, I knew the happiness came back to me instantly. I saw that cheerful, energetic Hoseok was looking at me with a soft smile. But his eyes told me another story. Something that I can't describe. I put my palette and painting brush on the stool beside me, running towards him.

I jumped and wrapped my arms around his neck hugging him so tight. I let my feet freely hang, leaving the contact with the ground to reach his height. He wrapped his arms around my waist, giving me his warmth I missed so much.

"I missed you so much" I fake cried snuggling into the crook of his neck.

"I missed you too~" He coaxed putting me back down on the floor. He tilted his head low and planted a kiss on my forehead that my face formed a wide grin.