22

"MOOOM!!!"

I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw a cute little Munchkin kitten inside the cage. It had white and black fur with an adorable pink little nose that I wanted to poke it so bad.

"What, what happened sweetie??" Mom rushed towards me with Kookie tagging along. She was holding onto her chest almost out of breath.

"MOM look at this kitten!! someone has left it here 😆" I squealed in joy showing her the cute one inside.

"Aish this kid" I almost lost my breathe for nothing 😑"

"Ah mom that hurts!" She smacked my arm before turns back to the kitchen.

I darted my eyes back to the kitten waving my crunchy face away. Kookie was admiring it that it was playing with his fingers.

"Oh–"

Just then I spotted a sticky note on the top of the cage. I adjusted my glasses before pull the cage up to my eye level.

Happy Birthday Jung Mi noona~
hope you like the kitten =)

Mr. Beanie

You know what?

Today is the day I confirmed myself that I'm the stupidest human in the entire planet...

You know what I thought a few seconds ago?

Bruhh I thought one of my imaginations came true just now. Seeing this little message its 100% proven now that I'm a huge nutcase. It was my cousin brother Wonwoo.

Why did he has to surprise me like that?! He could've just knocked the door and give me the kitten by his own hand. I mean, I pranked myself just now thinking that Hoseok magically came out of my imagination to my house and disappeared back to his planet leaving a kitten at my doorstep oh my god I really need some professional help!

Anyways, Jungkook and Wonwoo kinda fight for nonsense against each other. But they're lovely buddies. I mean both of them are stubborn that they both want to prove themselves right equally. Even though Wonwoo is a year older, he fights with Jungkook like a little kid. My phone vibrated against the jeans pocket bringing me out of my thoughts.

Wonwoo : do u like it noona~ <3

A soft smile crept onto my face as I read the text.

Me : Like what? 🤔

Wonwoo : argh your birthday gift!!

I chuckled to his text that expressed a frustrated feeling.

Me : ah, you mean the kitten?

Wonwoo : ...yes? -______-

Me : ahahaha yeah yeah ><

Me : thank you wonuu 😘

I shifted my eyes back to Kookie. He has taken the kitten out of the cage that it was hiding in his chest.