11

"Shall we have some coffee after school?"

Min Hee suggested in the last school hour while flipping through her economic textbook.

Today wasn't much of a boring day like yesterday. So the atmosphere was a little okay. Since I couldn't stroll around the city with Min Hee for a long time, this would be a good decision that she wanted to have some coffee together.

"Okay, sure"

"My treat!" She exclaimed with a wide grin.

"Aw, you don't need to do that Minnieah~"

"I told you to not call me that! 😣"

Did I tell you guys that Jimin was the one who put that name for her to make fun? Actually it suits her pretty well than calling her a cupcake. That makes no sense at all. Dumpling makes more sense 😂.

After school, we headed out the gate in search for a coffee shop. While on the way, a random guy gave us a handbill which was about an art exhibition.

"Seems interesting"

Min Hee muttered while we both were examining it. It will be held on the next month for two days. Should I go? Or not? I brought my eyes back to the road that this one particular cafe caught my eyes.

'Granite'

The name of the shop really was attractive and apparently it had more customers than the other one which was located the other side of the road. There was this 'Kumamon is here to welcome you' line under the name board with a happy kumamon.

We pulled the transparent glass door of the shop to enter. Both me and her directly walked towards the cashier to order our drinks.

There was a guy with grey hair and a pale, fair skin in the cashier. He had wore a cap which was a part of his coffee brown and white uniform. His name tag around his neck told me that his name was Min Yoongi.

"Welcome to my Cafe! How can I help you miss?"

The guy addressed us with his husky voice taking his eyes away from the computer.

"Ugh- can we have two cappuccino?"

He nodded adding it to his computer in the front.

"Ah- and two pieces of chocolate cakes too" Min Hee rushed before he makes the total bill.

"Anything else you want?"

He asked, probably thinking that she might order something randomly again. We both shook our heads in deny.

"Then its $6.55"

After Min Hee paying the bill, we walked for a table with our orders. Fortunately there had a table near the window that we sat there.

"That guy's skin looks healthier and softer than mine bruhh" Min Hee opened her mouth with that self-conscious remark, sipping her drink.

"He looks like an underground rapper though"

I chewed a bit of my cake with a sip of the coffee. Well at least that's how my brain saw him.

"Seriously Jung Mi, you have some weird imaginations right there"

She complimented pointing my head to represent the brain inside.

What are you talking?!
Yes of course!
Main role these days -Jung Hoseok

"Ah, excuse me"

One of the three girls who were at the table in front of us called Min Yoongi; the owner of the cafe. I saw he walked to them and bowed, asking what they need. The three girls looked at each other first before one of them stares at him to ask something.