20

Sunlight hit my eyes the next morning. It felt like an hour though it was a full night. Maybe I had deeply fallen asleep. I squinted my eyes to adjust them to the sudden brightness. My whole head felt like exploding when I opened them; the impact of Soju I guess. But this won't be a great excuse for mom to let me stay home. So I gave up the quick idea I had and lazily dragged myself to the bathroom. I should prepare for school.

Hours in the school weren't normal for me today. I don't know why I can't stop yawning this much. I mean my mouth hurts yawning more than fifty times by now.

"Damn do I have to regret having two soju bottles?"

"YES! You should! 😌" Min Hee exclaimed. Her eyes were really dull too.

Don't you all think I'm just hungry? I mean it has only a few minutes for the lunch too.

In another few minutes, the lunch bell rang just like I thought. Since both me and Min Hee didn't bring lunch today, we decided to go to the cafeteria. We both bought two plates of chicken noodles before walk to a table.

"Hmmmm this tastes heaven~ shall we buy another plate?😋"

"Empty wallet" My plain voice came out that Min Hee sneered in annoy. Actually I'm poor these days so can't help it. I heard the screeching sound of the chair in front of me. Oh yeah I looked up with mouth full of noodles. Who would really come to us if it isn't Jungkook.

"Noona ~ can you do me a favour?" I heard his voice though I was busy swallowing the noodles.

"No"

"Oh come on! I really need your help~
I even helped you to ha–😭"

"Ugh fine! what's it?" I had to cut to him off, dropping my chopsticks on the plate. There formed an excited grin on his face.

"I'll tell you later~ meet me at the school gate after school, thank you noona~"

He popped out a heart in front of my face before disappearing into somewhere else. Just how can he tell me what I should do?! I'm his noona for god sake! 😒

It was the Math after lunch but Mrs Choi happened to visit us again just to tell us to water those vegetable plants once we worked on. I think Mr Yoon and Mrs Choi have some illegal affair. Or else why would she always take only his period for her gardening shit?!

My dizzy self became worse after spending my precious labour for that! I was practically floating in the air that I wasn't walking the way I wanted.

But finally it all was over as the last bell rang for the school end. I moved out of the class with Min Hee and climbed down the ground. There I spotted Jungkook's blurry image through the crowd. He was leaning against the school wall while roaming his eyes everywhere; probably looking for my figure.

"Bye Jung Mi~"

I waved back at Min Hee as getting closer to Jungkook. He stood straight on his heels properly; ready to go out. But he turned the opposite direction instead of our way home.

"Why are we going this way?"

I was curious but he kept walking like he heard nothing. Huh stubborn much?! I stopped on my track watching him walks ahead. He paused as he sensed no one beside him. I shot a death glare when he turned around. My crossed arms told him that I was super irritated.

"What do you want??" I snapped at him when he was finally in front of me.

"Arghh we just started noona~ I'll tell you on the way!"

"We ARE on the way" I beat him to it that he sighed in defeat. Well who knows if he's trying to pull a prank on me 😌

"Okay, fine! I need to steal a bicycle"