7

Jeon Jung Mi's pov :

School days are really tiring to be honest. I don't know why those teachers come finding only our class to do their things. After studying for 5 periods and then finally we took a break thanks to lunch break.

We all were so happy seeing that the subject next was off since our Economic teacher was absent. But that happiness lasted only for 10 minutes that Mrs Choi; the agriculture teacher wanted to visit us only to bring us out to do some shitty gardening...

I mean it's our precious labour! She needs to pay us if she's gonna make us do her work.

Or, I mean she could've asked her homeroom students; the class our Jungkook was registered. And why only us? 😑

Once our PE sir told us to clean the roof of the gym showing us so many cobwebs. Aren't there any school worker to do these? Sometimes when teachers told them to do things, they simply throw their duty to us just after the teacher is gone. I mean what the fuck! I hate injustice.

One day a female worker told me to sweep the little compound in front of the office and put the trash in the big can of decaying materials. And sad me, she told me to bring it all the way to the compost pit in the backyard and drop all the trash it had into the pit. That was the principle's order for her, not me.

She ordered me to do it as if she was the vice principal.. 😒

You know what I did?

I swept the compound like an obedient kid, while she was supervising me. But then she ordered me to keep doing it and went off to somewhere else. I quickly collected the trash to that big trash can and brought it towards the office. Thanks to Min Hee, I could get some help for it. Before principal comes, me and Min Hee set the big can right in front of the office door with the besom.

You can imagine what happened to that bitchy worker after that.

So we all had to go out to where those seed-plots were. I heard students whine about what we had to do. They were complaining to each other the same thing I ranted above.

I thought all we gotta do was water the plants and pick the vegetables and stuff but then there had only two spots that had grown up vegetable crops. All other seed-plots were empty that she gave us seeds to plant under the soil.

And great; the ground was pretty muddy because junior students had showered the whole place with water.

Perfect.
Fun time with mud.

Then we all started to do gardening or whatever that bullshit. First I thought digging soil is easier and gets less dirty. But it was the hardest thing ever that I was sweating badly. My energy was like a quick wave to dig the ground. I wanted to change my equipment which was a hoe; yeah a hoe with someone else but I knew no one's gonna like to take it.

I saw Jimin was currently messing around with soil by a fork to plant the seeds.

"Hi"

I bent down beside him watching he plants the seeds. But the fork was in his other hand that there was no way I could take it from him.

"Oh Jung Mi, hi" He smiled at me, displaying me that cute crooked tooth while still doing his duty.

"Aren't you tired?" 

"I am, but what to do..." He sighed wiping some invisible beads of sweats on his forehead. He started messing with the soil in the next spot on the ground to plant some another seeds.

"Actually do you know these seeds?"

I took a seed in between my thumb and index finger. There were two packets of seeds laying on the ground beside. But I didn't think I would be able to plant all these in the ground....