3

What an unfortune...

You've no idea how excited I was to tell Min Hee about that manly fragrance of Hoseok's handkerchief, but damn...

This stupid bell rang for school to start...😒

I had to cut it for some other time man!!

First two periods were Arts for me, but another art student informed that there won't be classes for us today since some senior students were practicing for a competition.

I'm not happy nor sad because 😌

•Arts is my favorite subject.
•And I'm gonna be alone for this whole time since Min Hee's gonna leave for Home Science.

I glanced at the right side of myself. She was taking out some ingredients for her subject.

"You wanna join my cooking session?"

Min Hee read my soon to be lonely feelings really well.

"What cooking session?"

"See? We're gonna practice cooking some food we like" She explained pointing me the ingredients she collected from her bag.

"So–what are you gonna make?"

"I have two choices, shrimp dumplings and chapchae, whi–"

"Chapchae? Seriously? Even the kid next door can cook that! Just cook shrimp dumplings that's better 😒"
I hawled putting some of the ingredients into a plastic bag I had kept in my backpack for some emergencies.

She passed me an evil frown while taking the rest ingredients on the table.

"But wait– did you bring shrimps?" I asked checking those items in my arms.

"Yeah, I kept them in the fridge, let's go"

–––

Home science lab was located in the third floor. So we had to climb the stairs to get there. We spotted some other students coming out the lab for their next subject; seemed like they were seniors. We scooted closer to the doorway and waited till all of them walk out.

I was swinging the plastic bag back and forth when my eyes landed on some guy's feet. He halted right in front of me.

"We made pebbles, you want some?😁"

When I glanced up, I saw no one but this tall guy with dirty blonde coloured hair and plump lips.

Chae Hyung Won.

His face instantly reminded me of that whole handkerchief thing in my daydream. Why did I even make him Hoseok's friend 😂.

I saw his clenched fist which he shoved to me.

"You know what? You're practically crashing whatever those things in your hand Hyung Won 😌"

"Aha! It's oppa! Hyung Won oppa!😒"
He rolled his eyes at my remark.

Well Hyung Won is a super hyperactive guy. We were quite good friends though he's weird sometimes. We got to know each other because of his mom who maintains the school cafeteria. She's quite friendly with me 😋.

"Get the hell out of the doorway punk you're blocking our way" I retorted pushing him a little away.

"Com'on Jung Mi~ I need your feedback ~"

I had to give in as he whined. Plus, Min Hee nudged me a few times to go in for it. So I shoved my palm to have some taste of his so called pebbles.

But if this is a freaking prank, you'll be dead meat punk! 😑

He rest his fist on my palm. I felt something crawls when he dropped what had in his hand.