25

I scooted over to my usual place in the art room. We have double periods for arts today. So Mrs Kim might give us something to draw. All students prepared their drawing boards and other necessities for the subject. We waited a little moment till the teacher comes.

"Today we're going to learn how to do watercolor painting properly" Mrs Kim spoke as we paid attention to her.

"First before we learn it, I'll let you all to have a try on doing it" We all blinked at each other; confusion filled everyone's faces.

"Okay, you can start now"

She clasped hands before walks to her seat. One by one, then all the students started to do watercolor painting.

I stared at the plain, white, empty drawing sheet on the board. I was trying to get a good idea to draw something but what my mind constantly told me was to draw Hoseok. I myself knew that it wasn't a great idea because I didn't want anyone to get to know my secret crush. Mostly since he wasn't someone real.

I prepared my water colours to paint whatever my hand's going to draw. For a moment, I lost in my thoughts while my hand was busy running here and there on the white sheet. Art is the thing what keeps me alive. Because it was a relief that I can draw anything that my mind keeps bothering me about. Daydreaming made it more joyful as mostly I draw what's in my imaginations. They turn out pretty awesome, like I give all of them lives.

Even if I was drawing something that my mind instantly created, I still wanted to lost in my daydream. I wouldn't stop what I'm drawing right now either. Because daydreaming never interrupt me; ah I'm multi talented, yeah. Imagining about something that relates to this moment would keep me more focused on what I'm doing. I smiled as I felt my mind was slowly diving me in my imagination.

My brain was very tired focusing on the same thing for two hours now. Today Mrs. Kim took all of her students in my class to practice us some new techniques of drawing. Because Mrs Lee is absent so the principal has given her permission to have her students today in Mrs Lee's periods too. So officially its English now, but we're here.

I was halfway painting my drawing when I got a blurry glimpse of Hoseok at the doorway. When I gazed, there was no one; maybe I'm just too exhausted. So I shrugged it off and continued painting. Mrs Kim happened to walk out as the vice principal sir wanted to talk with her about something.

It only passed a little time when I faintly hear the girls who were painting as well whispered some fangirl gibberish to one another. Just then someone shoved me a cream bun and a strawberry milk carton by my right side. I gawked up to see Hoseok beams me a flowery smile.

"Thought you would need some power booster"

He coaxed that his voice cracked a little in the end. Why can't he really stop with his cheesy dramatic lines!?! Oh gosh Hoseok you're cringing the hell out of me! 😂

I exclaimed. "Thank you so much!"

I put the pallet and brush on the stool beside me before grab the food. He smiled in return and looked for a vacant stool to sit. I saw he lows himself gingerly on a stool he found near me. He didn't forget to screech it nearer even more.