23

"Tomorrow a medical team is gonna come here to check your ECG, so don't forget to bring the permission sheet with your parents sign if anyone wants to participate"

PE sir once again told everyone before dismiss us to home.

So the thing is... there is gonna be a marathon this Friday in our school since the principal has received a letter from the educational department. It was about the annual national marathon competition in Seoul this december. So every school should select the best ten marathon runners for it.

"Shall we give it a try?" Min Hee spoke while we were all climbing down the building.

"Do you think I will survive running a marathon when I can't even run ten metres?"

"Ah c'mon girl! we won't get a chance again to have this fun!"I remained silent as we walk out the gate.

"Are you in for it?" She asked once again to make herself sure.

"Argh fine!"

"Yes!!! don't forget to bring the permission~" She cheerfully sang before turning to her way home.

I clutched onto the straps of my bag aiming my heels to my way.

Today I didn't even got a single minute to see Hoseok. It was really hectic to be honest.

My eyes landed on a flower shop on the side I was walking. It reminded me the daydream I had yesterday. So I got a sudden urge to continue it from where I stopped.

Where did I stop it though?! 😶
I started thinking back to recall the last part I imagined.
Ah yes!!!

"Woahh look! there are fish!" I exclaimed when I saw a lot of colorful fish swimming in the pond.

I carefully dragged my feet on the ground a little closer to it. We both were kneeling down to see how fish playfully swim here and there. But the lotus leaves blocked the view time to time.

Hoseok hovered himself over the pond and gathered his palms inside the water. He could catch some beautiful fish into his palms.

A smile formed on my face when he shoved his palms closer to my face. The fish were shining with the sunlight. He then carefully released them back into the pond, standing up.

"You're the first one I brought here to be honest. I never wanted anyone to get to know about this place" He beamed me another smile walking through the flowers.

"Aww I feel so special!"

"Of course you're special" A wide grin appeared on my face that he chuckled. Maybe he thought that I was overreacting.

Ahh finally someone told me that I'm special to them! Wouldn't you be happy if someone told you that?! Of course you would!

––—

I wonder if I'm really special to someone; at least secretly. Nah, who would dare to admire me like that?!
Lol

I wandered everywhere in the field joyfully. I loved the silence that I got lost in it. I didn't feel time flies that I looked around remembering Hoseok. He wasn't anywhere visible for me.