34

Jeon Jung Mi's pov:

I was on the way to school with Jungkook the next day. But my mind was somewhere really far away even though my physical body was walking casually on the road. I'm glad that Kookie didn't notice me spacing out as he was on his phone.

I couldn't think straight. Because things that happened up until now triggered me to the point that I didn't even want myself to think anymore. Because the more I got to think of this puzzle, the more I got triggered by the curious mystery.

I even had something in my head to do yesterday but because of the exam; and to top of all with what just happened, I forgot everything.

I still doubt if someone seriously is joking around me. But when I got to think that the voice I heard only belongs to Hoseok, my mind immediately wants me to dump that doubt. Because I'm the one who created his voice and I'm the only one who know how his voice sounds like. No one can fake it.

Finally we reached the school. Me and Kookie separated into our classes. I sat on my chair keeping the bag on my desk.

"Good morning Jung Miah~"

Min Hee who was currently talking with another girl from her right side, greeted me with a big smile. I didn't want to smile because I was too triggered to even not form a smile.

"Good Morning"

But I did since it would be too mean to not smile in the early morning; specially when it comes to my best friend.

Everyone in my class was freely chit chatting with each other since the exam was over.

"Attention please! This is for all, including the arts students. There will be the annual art competition in the Grand Art Gallery this November. Students who would like to apply for the competition, please handover your applications before this Friday to the Vice Principal sir. Application form is already on the notice board, thank you"

There we heard an announcement for an art competition. I felt like applying for it but then I didn't feel like. I mean my mind was uncertain to take a decision at the moment.

"Are you gonna apply for it?"

Min Hee asked me excitedly. There had a wide smile on her face with hopefull eyes.

"I don't know, I just don't feel like"

"Come'on! why don't you participate even when you have a great skill?" She pointed out the obvious reason causing me to sigh.

"I'll think about it later..." I muttered slinging my bag around the back rest of my chair.

Three periods are gone. We were idling since the 4th one was off. I was bored to death; I didn't want to imagine anything either. But I missed Hoseok so much. My inner self kept bothering me to go see him. But I was too scared, scared that I would be triggered again. I mean I have no idea really what the heck was happening.

I fished my hands in my skirt pocket having a thought of my phone. Unlocking it, I swap for the Hangouts. I wanted Hoseok to send me a text, but just like yesterday, I couldn't open my chat head in his account to type a single thing.

"Just what the heck is wrong with this?"

I aggressively pressed my index finger a few times on the screen where that chat head was visibile.

"Are you alright Jung Mi?" Seeing my fucked up face; Min Hee asked me. I sighed before keep the phone on my desk.

"Min Hee–" I sighed again, stopping mid way.