TROLL!

It's been a couple of weeks since school has started. Harry and I every once in a while would have Quidditch practice, but other than that we really had no games yet. Harry would talk about the dog that we encountered though. I would normally not think about it though.

Hermione and I had become great friends. Almost as well as Harry and me, but nobody could get that close. We would always compete with each other to see who would get head of the class.

Once every week I would go in and see Dumbledore. To tell him about classes and such. How Harry was doing. And I learned that I am muggle-born, even though my grandparents were purebloods. My mother, however, isn't a muggle. Dumbl...Albus told me she was a Squib. He told me that wasn't a very good status to have. 

He heard about my singing in the halls, and suggested that I sing, in front of everybody, at the end of the year. I told him I'd think about it. I still haven't gone through the box. I guess I've been busy.

Malfoy barely talked to me, and if he did it was in the halls trying to embarrass me.

We were now in the Charms class. I sat on the right side of Harry and the left side of Dean Thomas, a fellow Gryffindor. Professor Flitwick was teaching us how to levitate objects. Right now, we were doing feathers since they were the lightest thing there.

"Remember students, wrist movement brings the best," Professor Flitwick had such a high voice, it almost gave me a headache. "Especially the swish and flick. Let's do it together," He demanded.

Everyone picked up their wands, including me, and did the, 'Swish and Flick', which can I say was the most boring wrist movement of all the spells we've learned about.

Then he taught us how to say the word, "Make sure to use the correct pronunciation. "Wingardium Leviosa,"  He said. "Go on then."

"Wingardium Leviosa,"  I did it perfectly. The swish and everything. My feather floated up and I heard people gasp.

"Great work! See students Ms. Granger and Ms. Meadows have done it," Professor sounded so happy. I glanced at Hermione and smiled. Her feather was going up as well. Always right there with me regarding intelligence. 

I heard Seamus saying something, then a BOOM ! I glanced over and saw Seamus's feather was a pile of ashes. Way to go Seamus, way to go.

I was walking behind Ron, Seamus, Dean, and Harry, with Hermione.

Then as we were catching up to them, I could hear Ron saying something. "'You're saying it wrong. LeviOsa, not LeviosA.'  She's so annoying and bossy. It makes sense how she has no friends."

Hermione ran passed Ron, pushing him out of the way. I was stunned how could he say that about her. I stomped up in front of all of them and got in Ron's face, "How could you say that, Ronald!" I was infuriated. "She has friends. More friends than you will ever have! Your just jealous that she's smarter than you! I hope you apologize," I got quiet on the last part. After yelling at him, everyone got quiet. I looked to Harry, then ran. I have to find 'Mione. I figured I would know where she'd be. The bathroom in the dungeons or the first floor is where we would go to get away from people. I decided to check the dungeons first.

As I was walking through the halls, I ran into Pansy Parkinson. She had a weird smirk on her face, "Where ya going?"

"None of your business, Parkinson," I rolled my eyes. Hermione, Ron, Harry, and I had given her another name. I was tempted to use it. 

She giggled, and as I tried to talk past her, she pushed me into the wall. That made me drop my books and my papers went everywhere.

"Oops, my bad Mudblood," She walked off laughing.