Back at Hogwarts; Back at Home

Hermione got our attention, "She's walking back."

"Who's with her?" Ron and I asked simultaneously. 

We all took a step back as the painting began to open. A smile came across my face as a familiar person was knelt down in a passage entrance, "Neville!"

"Why do you look...," I cringed. Poor Neville had bruises and cuts.

"Like hell?" He gave a chuckle. "It's not a thing compared to what Seamus has. Oh! Abe, we've got some more on the way."

We all piled into the pathway and started to Hogwarts. I looked to Neville, "I don't remember this being on the Maurader's Map."

"Well it didn't exist until this year. All of the passages were closed before the beginning of the year. This is the only way in or out."

"What about the pathways and walkways?"

"Can't go anywhere up there. Death Eaters and Dementors are everywhere."

"How's Snape as headmaster?" 'Mione asked.

"Don't know. Hardly ever see him anymore. We watch out for the Carrows."

"Who are they?" Harry asked.

"Twins who are in charge of disciplinary action. They love to discipline," he pointed at his scars on his face.

"Why'd they do that?" Hermione asked.

"Well, in Defense Against the Dark Arts today, our assignment was to practice the Cruciatus curse on first years. I refused to do it."

"That's horrible," I felt like throwing up. "Who I'm their right mind would harm a child like that? Nobody."

"Yeah. Hogwarts has really changed."

We stopped for a moment right before the exit. Neville smirked to us, "Let's have a little fun with this."

Neville opened the painting to what I could tell was the Room of Requirement. From above seemed to be bed and trunks of all kinds. Neville spoke up, "Alright folks, I've got a surprise for you."

"Please don't let it be anymore of Aberforth's coconut milk. I can barely drink it anymore," I heard Seamus's voice echo.

He stepped to the side, revealing me and Harry first. I laughed, "Coconut milk?"

All the teens were cheering and yelling. I began to climb down. People were already started to walk to me. Harry was next. Then Hermione, Ron, and Neville. I gave hugs to as many people as I could. I noticed Nigel was there. He had a huge smile on his face.

I walked over "Hey buddy. What's poppin?"

He chuckled, "I've missed you, Bridge!" He gave me a huge hug. He was now my height. Kids grow up so fast! Even Dean and Seamus gave me a hug. Oh, I've missed it here.

Luna gave me a hug as well. Which it was great to see her again.

"Alright guys," Neville put out his hands. "Let's not kill them." Once everyone backed up, Neville looked to our group, "So...what's your plan?"

Harry didn't say anything at first. Probably because we didn't have a plan. He looked at me. I gave him a shrug, "What do you need?"

"Well...there's something within the castle that will help us defeat you-know-who," Harry started.

"What is it?" Neville asked.

"No idea."

"Where is it then?" Dean asked.