The Mark

"I gotta go to the bathroom," I told Harry as I got up. I made my way past the crowd and down a few stairs cases. The match was going pretty good. I hadn't been paying much attention to the score though. I was too focused on how the chasers played and stuff. I almost forgot I need to take a piss until I saw someone below us drinking something. 

I walked into and it was pretty big. I did my business, not messing around with my thoughts on how many stalls there were. Luckily, nobody was in there. I found that kind of odd though. 

I left the women's lavatory. As I was walking, a rush of air past me. The air smelt very familiar. I closed my eyes and tried to focus. I didn't far, because some little bastard came up and scared the daylights out of me. 

I flipped around and smacked his arm, "Draco Lucius Malfoy! Don't do that!" 

He laughed, "Oh, darling. You're so cute." 

"Cute my arse." 

He smirked at me. I mentally slapped myself. He was about to speak when I put my hand on his face, "Don't even." I removed it, and readjusted myself. 

He smiled, "You look good in Slytherin colors." 

"And you look quite dashing in Gryffindor colors as well." He blushed at my comment, adding more red to his outfit. 

"Draco?" I heard someone call out. They were certainly looking for him. 

"One second, father," Draco called back. He dragged me underneath a seating area. I looked around and laughed. 

"You still haven't told them." 

"I'm sure you haven't told the Weasleys." 

I huffed, "I did actually. Apparently, it's a rumor going around school that we're together. Cedric asked and I was kind of shocked." 

"So were the Weasleys, I'm sure." 

"You have no idea," I smiled and shook my head. 

"Well, I have to go. I'll tell them sometime. I promise," he gripped my hand, and kissed me on the cheek. "See ya at school, love." He ran off and I looked like a red lunatic. 

I took a deep breath, He kissed my cheek. What does that mean?! Just a planted kiss! Not on the lips, even though we were close enough that he could have. Still would've left me shook, but...Oh well. I'll take what I can get.

I went back out. I headed up the stairs again. I stopped and got this chill down my back. The one that makes you twitch. I got this instinct that someone was staring at me. Bet nothing's going to be there. 

I turned  around to check. Guess I was wrong. There was a man standing were I had just came from. In that little section within the shadows. He was indeed staring at me. He seemed sweaty and ragged. Very scuffed up. Like, as if he just came out of Azkaban but had changed his clothes. He twitched and licked his upper lip quite quickly. I looked into his eyes. Vengence, greed. 

I wasn't liking this at all. He gave me a wicked smirk. I blinked, and when I opened my eyes, he was gone. I looked all around me, Where-the fuck-did he go?!  I didn't him with in the rest of the people and ran back up to my post. Whoever that guy was, he didn't seem too friendly.

***

The Weasley tent was full of noise. The twins were doing an Irish jig and making up their own little tune. Hermione and Ginny were talking and giggling about the match. There was also the noise of the heater. 

"There's nobody like Krum!" 

I shook my head at the ginger. 

The twins looked to each other and to Ron, "Krum," they sounded like a bumbling band of baboons. They both started to circle Ron.