A Crashed Wedding

I woke up with Hermione tapping on my forehead, "Wake up and get ready." She repeated herself as she tapped my forehead.

I swatted at her hand, "I'm up. I'm up." I crawled out of bed.

"I noticed you were gone in the middle of the night."

"Couldn't sleep," I picked up my dress and shoes. "Ron and I caught Harry trying to leave."

"He what?"

"Tried leaving to go find the horcruxes," I sighed. "We talked him out of it. He was angry at me. Probably still is."

"Why would be do that? I mean, we don't even know where to start," Hermione grabbed her red dress.

"Said he didn't want people to die for him anymore," I rolled my eyes. "I told him he was being ridiculous and he shut up, so hopefully he come to terms with things." I put on my dress. It was an off-the-shoulder, cream colored lace dress that fell to right above my knees. I slipped into my flats. I was not about to wear heels all day and kill my feet.

I curled my hair quickly and put it halfway up. I turned to Hermione who had just got done getting ready, "How do I look?"

"George will be over the moon."

I rolled my eyes and headed down the stairs. I found George in the kitchen drinking from a mug. He smiled at me, "You look lovely madam," he gave me a little bow.

I curtsied back, "Why thank you. You look handsome as well-" he shushed me and glanced towards the living room. I looked. Harry and Ginny has seen each other. We kept quiet and watched what was about to unfold.

"Could you zip me up real quick, Harry?" She asked. He nodded as she turned her back towards him. He zipped her up. When she turned back around they...began to snog. It was weird seeing my best friend like that.

George and I went over to the counter. He cleared his throat, "Well good morning you two."

I laughed as they turned to us, slightly shocked. I spoke up, "Harry, you just zipped her up. Let's not unzip her." Both their faces got bright red. George nearly spit out his tea from laughing. I laughed as a Harry gave me a glare. Ginny went outside. "What? Was it something I said?"

"You know," Harry tilted his head.

"Bridget! George! Harry!" Ginny called. "They need your help outside."

We went out and helped set up the tent. Together we levitated it up and stabilized it. An apperation sound came from within the tall grass. I gripped my wand but stayed standing where I was.

The minister came out, "Ms. Meadows, Mr. Weasley, Ms. Granger, and Mr. Harry Potter. Please follow me." We went into the house. All of us piled on the couch; he sat across from us. I sat in the arm of the couch because there was no other room.

He sat down something on the table in front of us. We waited for him to speak. He pulled out a paper which was then levitated into the air. It opened as he read off of it, "This is the Will and Last Known Testament of Albus Percival Wulfric Brian Dumbledore. First is to Mr. Ronald Bilius Weasley; I leave him my Illuminator. I made it myself so that when things are the most dark, it will give him a light." I nearly laughed, Ha! Bilius.

Ron took the silver object from our minister. He played with it. When he opened it, the light from his lamp went into it. When we opened it the second time, the light went back. It was truly extraordinary.

"Next, to Hermione Jean Granger; I leave her my book Tales of Beedle the Bard. I hope she finds it entertaining and filed with instructive knowledge."