Order of the Phoenix

Later that night, I couldn't sleep. Neither did Harry.

"There's got to be someone or something behind this," I spoke aloud to Harry whilst petting Iris. "Someone mustn't want us going back."

They had taken Dudley to the hospital so Harry and I were having a discussion in his room about it.

"I bet there is," he nodded.

"How's your hand?" I asked. He had gotten angry, like I did, and hit his dresser. I told him he shouldn't have done that. He agreed moment later.

"Fine," he shrugged.

"I bet someone sent those dementors out for us," I shook my head.

"Yeah," he nodded. "There's no reason they should be out."

"If we hadn't of used the spell..."

"We would've died. Yeah."

"This is all bullshit," I was getting to angered by this, I could almost feel the tears welling up in my eyes. "All of it. Last year in the graveyard. The beginning of this summer. Now! It's like the universe has something against you and me."

He nodded, "More you than me."

"No," I shook my head. "Voldemort's back Harry. We've both got big problems."

We stopped our conversation as we heard something in the hallway. The Dursley's wouldn't have been home yet, so it couldn't have been them. Harry and I made the same look to each other. I stood up in front of him. He stood up as well.

We pulled out our wands for protection as someone fumbled with our locked door. I heard whisper-arguing on the other side.

A light blasted our door open. I shielded my eyes until it had gone away. Mad-eye Moody, Kingsley, and couple other I wasn't familiar with were standing at the door.

"Moody?" I asked.

"What are you doing here?" Harry asked.

"We're rescuing you two," he answered. "Now come on, let's go."

We made our way out the house. "What about our bags?" I asked.

"And where are we going?" Harry asked. "We've been expelled from Hogwarts."

"Nope, not yet."

"But the letter..?" I asked.

"Dumbledore has persuaded the Minister to give you time for a proper hearing," Kingley explained.

I smiled, "Yes! Now I can tell them what really happened!"

"We'll explain everything better when we arrive at headquarters," a young woman, older than me but younger than Kingsley, spoke up.

"Quiet Nymphadora," Moody snapped.

I watched as her hair turned red, probably from her anger, "You know not to call me Nymphadora."

Moody tapped his broom to the pavement. One by one our broomsticks were in our hand. I smirked, I dig this.

"Alright, stay in line. And don't fight over ranks if one of us gets killed," Moody instructed.

"Killed?!" I turned towards him. One after another we descended into the night. We traveled through the city and along the river. I watched as all the lights lit up the night. It was gorgeous.

"Isn't it beautiful?" The girl next to me shouted over the wind.

"Yeah," I smiled. "I'm Bridget by the way. Feel free to call my Bridge!"