Our Goon of A Teacher

"Our greatest fear has been known!" McGonagall voice echoed through the corridor. We ran up to the corner. McGonagall continued, "One of our students are in the Chamber with the monster themselves!"

I looked to Harry and Ron with concern. They both looked at me, and back around the corner. We all looked around the corner, making sure to not be spotted and keeping quiet.

"I'm afraid that we'll have to close Hogwarts and send people home," McGonagall said, saddly.

My mouth went ajar and I stared in disbelief. I can't go back home.

Just as I thought things couldn't get worse, I heard one of the most annoying voices ever, "Sorry that I'm late. Fell asleep. What'd I miss?"

I rolled my eyes, Not now.

"A girl was taken into the Chamber, Lockhart. You're time has come to be the hero," Snape said too deadpan.

"M-My time?" He asked.

"Oh yes," Snape nodded. "Last night, didn't you say you knew where the entrance was?"

There was silence before McGonagall, "That settles it. We will trust you to go deal with the Chamber." I had to stop myself from laughing. She conintued, "I mean, after all, you have great skills."

We heard him laugh, "Okay. I'll just be getting ready in my office," he turned and swiftly left.

It went silent as we stood there. Until we heard a question asked, "Who's the girl it has taken?"

"Ginny Weasley."

It got dead silent until the teachers started to walk away. There's no way it could be Ginny. She has been acting a little weird lately but...there's just no way. She would've told me if anything was up, right?

When all the teachers had left, the wall caught my attention. "'Her body will lie in the Chamber forver'," I read aloud. I looked to Ron, who seemed like he was gonna cry. I put my hand on his shoulder.

"Ginny," he whispered. He faced me and gave me a hug. I put my arms around him and slightly rocked him. He nussled his face into the crook of my neck.

I pet his hair as I spoke softly, "It's okay. We're gonna go find her, and we're gonna save her."

He removed his head and nodded, "Okay."

"Okay," I nodded, "now let's go."

---

We ran into the DADA room. It was dark but the moonlight helped a lot. "He may be useless but Lockhart is going to try and get into the Chamber," Harry told us as we ran.

We ran up the stairs, and into his office area. I looked at him and cringed; until I noticed he was packing up his stuff that is, "What are you doing?"

"Are you planning on going anywhere?" Harry asked.

"Y-Yes. Very important call. Gotta leave," He told us frantically.

"I don't believe that rubbish," I put my hands on my hips.

"What about Ginny, my sister?!" Ron asked.

"Well, that's very saddening news. Nobody regrets more than me."

"But you're our Defense Against the Dark Arts teach. You can't just leave!" I spat at him.

"Well when I took this job, it said nothing about-"

"Yeah, and I didn't get the news that the new tech we were getting was a narssisstic coward!" I yelled.