Special Lessons

"Another minute or two and I-uh-could've lost my arm," I listened as Draco talked to Parkinson about his whole incident. Apparently, when I pushed him, he fell onto a pointed rock. Hurt him decently, but he would've had worse if I hadn't pushed him.

"Listen to the idiot. Laying it on a lot, isn't he? You did the right thing Bridget," Ron told me.

I kept reading my book, "I guess so."

"Well, lucky that Hagrid didn't get fired," Harry told us.

"No doubt his father will hear about it and send a letter though," Hermione spoke up.

I focused myself in my book. I was rereading the one on animagus. Making sure I knew what was heading my way.

I heard someone clear their throat next to me. I looked up. A boy from Hufflepuff was sitting on the bench beside me.

"Hello," I said out of surprise.

"Why hello. I'm Anthony Rickett," he extended his hand.

I've heard that name before, I swear, I thought. I took his hand, "Bridget Meadows."

The brunette nodded, "I've heard of you. You are very talented."

I smiled, "Why thank you."

"I was wondering if we could get to know each other. Like go to Madam Puddifoot's Tea Shop?" He smiled sweetly.

"Uh-" I was taken back a little. I thought about what had just happened and smiled, "Sure."

He smiled, "Alright. I'll meet you there at 1 on our first trip. Or I'll owl you of a change happens." He walked back to his table and I went back to reading my book.

I felt eyes on me so I looked up. Harry, Hermione, and Ron were all staring at me. "What?" I asked.

"You aren't going to talk about What just happened?!" Hermione was excited.

"What's there to talk about?"

"Bridge, a guy just asked you out and you act like it isn't a big deal," Ron playfully punch my arm.

"Cause it's not. I like someone else, but I figured I give someone else a shot."

Hermione started to giggle.

"Don't even or I will throw my book," I laughed.

We both started laughing. The guys just looked confused. "Don't worry about it," I waved at the guys.

"Information! Information!" Seamus called out as he put the newspaper on the table. "Sirius Black is near!"

I got up along with my friends. We all got close to it and started reading it. "Dufftown isn't far from here," Hermione spoke up.

"You don't think he'd come to Hogwarts, would he?" Neville asked.

"I don't understand the reason why he would," I reassured him. "And if he would come around here, we have dementors. They'd catch him."

"That's the thing," one of the Gryffindor's spoke up. "He's like if you tried to catch smoke. Like trying to catch smoke with your bare hands."

•••

The wardrobe shook uncontrollably before us. We were all in a huddle only a few feet away from it.

"Would anyone like to take a guess that what that is?" Professor Lupin asked us.

"A boggart," Dean and I answered in unison.

"Very well. Does anyone know what it looks like?" He asked.