Date Night

It was still snowing when we left. I was surprised, but I was kind of liking it. We discussed where we were going to be practicing, "We need a place that Umbridge can never find."

"What about the Shrieking Shack?" Ginny asked.

"Too small," I told her.

"What about the Forrbidden Forest?" Hermione asked.

"Are you mad?" Ron asked.

"Yeah, not there," I shook my head. "Too much exposure and it would depend on the weather."

"So what would happen if Umbridge found out?" Ginny looked to all of us.

"Who cares right?" Hermione laughed.

"Probably something bad," I nudged my friend. "I wouldn't say jail time but I do say, no more Hogwarts."

"What have you done to Hermione?" Ron asked both of us.

"I find it...exciting," Hermione giggled. "Breaking the rules and all."

"I wouldn't call it exciting," I giggled too. "More... exhilarating."

"Well we know one good thing that came out of today," Hermione changed the subject rather quickly.

"We're going to teach teens to fight?" I asked.

"No," Hermione giggled again. "Cho just couldn't take her eyes off Harry."

I looked to Harry with wide eyes. I noticed his face turn a dark red. I chuckled to myself as we approached the school. Harry went on talking about finding meeting places; I had stopped listening. We went our way back to the common room. I noticed something out of the corner of my eye.

Draco was leaning against the wall around a corner. I turned to my group, "I'll meet up with you guys in a minute."

"Where are you going?" Ginny asked.

"Bathroom," I began to walk towards the corner we passed.

"Oh, well I'll go with you," Hermione tried to follow me.

I turned, "Oh no. I'm fine."

"Every time one of us goes to the bathroom alone, we almost get killed. Just let one of us go with you."

"No, I'll be fine. Really," I reassured them. They narrowed their eyes as they kept going. I took a breath. I rounded the corner.

A pair of lips crashed into mine. I didn't hesitate to kiss back. We smiled as we released for air. "Hey."

"Hey," he gave me a huge hug.

I hugged back, "Umbridge's rules."

"Ah, she won't tell me not to," he scoffed.

"Really why's that?" I asked, looking up to him.

"Can't say here," he looked around. "How about I explain it over a brunch, lunch, or dinner?"

"I...I don't know."

"Come on, Bridge," he begged. "I haven't gotten you anything for your birthday. Besides, I didn't take you anywhere over the summer with how hectic things were. Let me do this."

"Fine," I gave in. "When?"

"This Saturday?"

"Works for me," I nodded. "Where?"

"I'll send you a letter this week when I decide," he smirked.

"Okay," I let go of the blonde. "As long as it's not that pink place. Ugh, I hate that place."