Vengeful

We were so close to the ground. I opened my eyes and I was hovering a few inches above the ground. Then I was dropped onto my stomach and face. I heard the groaning of my friends, which gave me a sense of relief.

"Well they certainly got the name right," Ron spoke as we all stood up.

"Department of Mysteries," I nodded. I looked around our area. It was what seemed to me like a court room or something. In the middle was an archway. In the center of the arch, a barrier was waving around and whispering. What is that?

"Can you tell what the voices are saying?" Harry asked us as he walked towards it.

I walked after him, "No. They're whispering too soft to hear."

"What voices?" Hermione asked.

"I can hear them," Luna was standing right next to me.

"Guys, there aren't any voices. We should probably leave."

"Yeah, its just an archway," Ron agreed with Hermione.

I shook my head, "No. Something's different."

"Can we just leave?" Hermione's voice made it sound as if she was anxious to be in there.

I soon realized I had walked all the way up the stone and was standing next to the arch. I thought I could hear them saying something about dark, evil sources.

Harry caught my attention, "Guys! Get behind us!"

I looked to Harry and our crew, who had indeed gotten behind us. I whipped out my wand and watched our surroundings. I watched as black shadows came from behind the others, "Protego!"

But it wasn't enough. The dark smoke they created around us made it hard for me to see. I dropped to the ground and waited for it to clear up. I could feel hands or something trying to grab at me. I hit them with my wand multiple times.

The smoke and darkness cleared. I looked around. Harry has down what I did. But our friends were not near us. I stood up. They were being held against their will by Death Eaters.

Harry got up and stood tall next to me. Lucius chuckled by the sight of us, "Did you really believe that you could stand a chance against us?" He was walking towards us.

I moved to where I was in front of Harry, "This fight isn't over."

"It will be soon," he spun around us. "I'll try to be as clear as I can; hand over the prophecy, or watch your friends die."

I still stood in front of Harry. This was a tough decision for him to make, and I wasn't going to tell him my opinions yet. I did speak up though, "Why not just kill us and take the prophecy yourself?"

"No! Don't!" Neville shouted. Bellatrix shushed him as held onto him tighter.

"There was no need to get our friends dragged into this," I stared into Lucius's soul. "You could've just came after us."

"Here," Harry put the prophecy into Lucius's hand. I looked to him with furrowed eyebrows; I was confused as to why he would just give it up.

Lucius held it up as to bask in its glory. I stopped this session, "Now that you have your glass ball, can we go home?"

Before Lucius could speak, a familiar face appeared behind him. I smiled. Lucius turned to face the man. "Step away from my family."

Punch!

"Yes!" I cheered as Lucius fell to the ground. Lucius fell so hard that the ball fell out of his hands and shattered. "Oopsies," I shrugged. "Maybe next time."