I WAS RIGHT ONCE MORE!

I turned to see it. That same dog we saw before we had seen the Knight Bus. I felt my mouth drop as it jumped over Harry and Hermione. It ran past me. "Oh no you don't!" I yelled and chased after it. It grabbed onto Ron's foot, and started to drag him. I jumped and grabbed onto Ron's arm. Harry and Hermione started to scream for us. I tried to put my feet in a pothole, but it came to no avail.

It started to drag Ron and I down a rabbit hole within the trunks. I felt one of them try to catch hold of my foot, but they weren't able to keep hold. Ron's hand started to slip as we fell down the hole. "No! Ron!" I yelled into the darkness. 

"Bridge!" Ron's cries drew further away. A few seconds after, I flopped onto this cold, hard surface. I groaned, "That was my hips...and ribs..."

I got up, and wiped myself off. It was decently dark and smelt of dirt and must. Like a dirt tunnel. I took steps foreword slowly, making sure not to step in a hole. After a few steps, I saw some light from up ahead. I smiled, "Ron!" I ran towards it.

There were stairs leading up to where I heard his voice, "Bridget!"

He seemed scared, and I would've been too. So I rushed up as fast as I could. Up the stairs was the interior of a house. It was very old and creaky. Rather dusty too. It wasn't very stable. Seemed quite familiar, but I couldn't trace it. There were more stairs leading to a second story. I ran up them. I saw a few doors, only two were open. I looked into the first one. Ron was still holding onto his rat, even though his leg was bleeding.

"Oh, Ronald," I groaned as I quickly walked to him. He was slouched in a corner.

He looked up to me, "Bridget! Thank god! But be careful, he's behind you!"

I rolled my eyes and stood up, "Listen buddy," I did a swift turn. My mouth shut as I observed him. I knew who it was, I mean he was everywhere. But I was looking at him. In person. So, I needed to observe him. I blink twice, not changing my mellow face, "Why hello there."

He smiled, "Hello."

I extended my hand and stepped closer, "I'm Bridget Meadows."

He looked at my hand and shook it, "Sirius Black."

I nodded and we released, "I know."

"Harry," Ron sighed as Harry and Hermione rushed in the door. They both went over to Ron.

"Where's Bridget? Where'd the dog go?" Harry asked.

I crossed my arms, "I'm right here."

"The dog isn't a dog! He's an animagus!" Ron pointed to me.

Both of them turned around. Hermione got in front of Harry, "If you want to kill Harry, you're going to have to kill us too!"

I groaned and rubbed my forehead, "He doesn't want Harry!"

"No, only one will die tonight," Sirius said non-chalant.

Harry burst past Hermione, "Then it will be you!"

He ran to Siruis but I got in front of him, "Harry, stop!" I jumped on Harry and put my arms around his neck like a hug. Harry tried to wiggle me off, "Bridget! Get off!"

"No!" I yelled and burried my face into his shoulder.

I heard Sirius laughing at us, "You were trying to kill me?" I heard the door swing open, and a foot stomped on the ground. Harry stopped trying to get me off.

"Bridget," I heard a new voice, "get off the boy."

I groaned and hopped off. I turned around and walked towards the professor and prisoner. I turned and looked at my friends who were all looking at me like I was crazy. If only they knew...