Chapter 1

"I don't know about her though," Tom said to his best friend Harrison while looking at the list of names infront of him.

"You haven't even met her Tom," he says taking the page from Tom.
"I browsed her last night and watched this video of her in her car. She's beautiful and funny yeah, but she's a Disney kid you know the stories about Disney kids," Tom says sighing.
"So you think she's beautiful?"
"That's the only thing you got out of everything I just said? Haz this movie is a big deal to me what if she just slacks of," Tom says worried. Harrison sighs taking a seat on the little couch in the room.

Today is the day they meet Zendaya. Her and Tom are suppose to do the chemistry test today and Tom is freaking out.
"Hey," a voice comes from the door way and there she stood.

Tom had no words. No doubt this woman is beautiful, tall and slender...shit.

Well he's short Zendaya think to herself.
"Hey I'm Tom Holland," he says walking forward.
"Zendaya," she says with a smile and went in for a hug.

Without her knowledge Tom stuck out his hand, but quickly dropped it wrapping both arms around her slim waist for a few seconds then quickly pulled away after noticing her dad standing there as well.
"Sir," he sticks out his hand and Z's dad greeted him with a firm hand shake.

When it got time for the test Tom was blown away. She was really incredible. While doing a scene he decided to change a few things improvising a few words and she immediately caught on and went with it. Over all things were great then it was all over.
"Thank you Zendaya we'll be in touch," our director said.
"Thank you guys so much," she smiled then she left.

Tom watched her leave then turned to the others.
"That's Michelle right?" He says and the others chuckle looking down at their pages and laptop and Tom leaves.

"So how was it?" Claire asks her daughter once she got home.
"It was pretty good," she says.
"And the guy who plays Spider-Man?" Her mom asks.
"He's short," Zendaya says plopping down on her couch with Noon in her arms smiling slightly.
"He's short?" Her mom says cocking an eyebrow.
Zendaya looks at her mom and shrugs.

She thought back to the chemistry test they did. He kept trying to throw her off, but that did work. Her smile widens a little. The test was great and he's truly a great partner and you can already see that he's a mighty hard worker.

Zendaya sighs. She can already smell a crush approaching, but she just can't right now. Her last relationship ruined her a little and she doesn't think she's ready for a new one. Even though her and  him who will not be named broke up a year ago some things are still fresh and she just can't get hurt like that again.

"You know Tom Holland is not just short," Darnell's voices scares her out of her thoughts. When did he even get here? She thinks.

"Whatever," she says and holds Noon against her chest. Darnell smirks sitting next to me scrolling through his phone.
"He's super hot," he turn his phone to her and a hot picture of Tom is there on the screen.

"I'm gonna go take a nap," she gets up and walk to her room.

'You can't mix work with pleasure' she repeats to herself and she knows she's screwed.