Chapter 10

Zendaya couldn't look Darnell in the eyes the next morning. He was giving her this weird look as if he knew about las night. 'That back stabbing dog probably told Darnell' Zendaya thought to herself.

"So Zendeesha how was your night?" Darnell asks.
"It was fine..." Zendaya says.
"I need to be on set today," Zendaya says taking a bite of her toast.

"Jip you do so let's go," he says with a smirk.
The car ride was awkward and silent. They just didn't have anything to say to each other which was rare.

Zendaya quickly turned on the radio to break the silence a little.
"Zendaya, I know it's none of my business, but if your fucking Tom then please be careful," Darnell says.

"Your right it's none of your business," Zendaya says a little mad.

"Your like my little sister so I need to remind you to drink your magic sweets if this is happening again. Your becoming more famous Z people are watching you now more than ever," Darnell says calmly and Zendaya sighs.

He was right. She can't risk not being extra careful if she's going to be sleeping with someone.

"I'm sorry your right, but I'm not sleeping with Tom....yet," Zendaya says.

Darnell started to worry. He knows what happened to her the last time and that was horrible. The fact that she considering doing...this with Tom is beyond him.

"I know you wanna fuck Tom"
"Shut up!" Zendaya says blushing hard.

"In that giant ass bed of yours-" he goes on.

"Darnell I'm gonna shoot you!" Zendaya says blushing even harder.

"And just imagine that bod on top of you and he's a dancer right so imagine that dancers stamina that can go on for hours-"

Zendaya picks up her bag and starts to beat him with it.
"Did I tell you to shut up? YES and what do you do!? The opposite," she says beating him.

And somewhere in the back if her mind she knows that everything that he just said was 100% true.