Chapter 30

The night was fine. Tom's dad loved Zendaya and his brothers couldn't get enough of her. They were all over her asking questions and Paddy couldn't stop staring and his mom was surprisingly nice but then the reason why came knocking on the door.

"I'll get it!" his mom said smug rushing to the door.

"Who could that be?" his dad said confused.

Then a beautiful girl came in. Her skin was light and her hair was long and flowy. Zendaya felt her curls but pushed the negative thoughts away.

She was quiet short, but Zendaya couldn't lie... She was hot.
"Kourtney?" Tom said and the girl, Kourtney smiled wide showing her perfectly white teeth.

Tom's brothers ran up to her and hugged her. She felt a hand gently almost sympathetically squeeze hers and she looked at Tom's father.
"I'm so sorry," he mouthed and she nodded.

He got up and picked up all the plates.
"What the heck is she doing here?" Tom said in disbelieve.

But not the angry type you would expect... No. He looked pretty happy that she was here.
"TomTom!" she said finally focusing her attention on him and he got up and hugged her.

"Hello how are you," he spoke to his ex like they were old friends.

"I'm I am fantastic your mom just invited me over for... OH MY GOD!!!!!" she yelled when her eyes fell on Zendaya.

Just like that she must have forgotten all about her mission and burst into tears. It was kind of funny to watch. She came in all confedent and sure of what she wanted then she saw Zendaya and she turn into any other fan.

"Oh my God," she started to sob and Zendaya got up and slowly walked to her.

"Hey sweety," she said and hugged Kourtney.

"It's really you!" she said and Zendaya rubbed her back and chuckled.

"Yes, honey it's me," she said smiling.

"I can't believe it I watched you in Spider-Man. You were amazing literally the only reason I watched that movie," Kourtney said wiping her tears.

"Hey!" Tom said and Zendaya rolled her eyes at him.

Zendaya and Kourtney started talking idle praddle and then the pudding came out. Zendaya saw the look on Nicki's face. She looked mad as hell that her

"Wait Aunt Nicki you said that I had to come meet Tom's new... Oh my gosh tomdaya is real! Okay, okay I won't tell," Kourtney said placing her plate or pudding in the table turning to Zendaya.

"I still can't believe it's you," she says and Zendaya laughed.

"Okay Kourtney it's time to leave," Nicki said.

"Oh, okay," Kourtney pulled out her phone and snapped a few selfies with Zendaya then she got up and left.

Tom chuckled and held her hand under the table and kissed her cheek. His brothers were sweethearts.

"Oh Zendaya wouldn't you be a dear and come help me tidy up in the kitchen?" his mum said in a sweet voice and Zendaya got up and walked to the kitchen.

Tom gave her a worried look and she just winked before fully disappearing into the kitchen away from the boys.
"You know tart I didn't like you," Nicki started.

Her back was turned to Z and she was busy placing the dishes into the sink.

Zendaya kept her composure not wanting to do anything even though the warm just called her a fancy word for a slut. This lady called her a slut.

"And I still don't like you," she said turning around throwing a pair of gloves at Zendaya.

"You don't mind finishing up here do you?" she said sweetly and walked out of the kitchen down the hallway to another room. She was a smart evil lady because if she went back into the dining room the boys would've asked questions.

Zendaya turned to the dishes and she felt like throwing each one out of the window, but she didn't want to make that crazy woman madder than what she was so Zendaya sighed and started doing the dishes.

Tom stared at the kitchen door worried for his girlfriends life.
"What if Zendaya is laying there dead or something," he said worried staring at the closed door.

"Tom just go inside," Paddy said starting get worried himself.

"Okay I will," he said going inside to find his girlfriend drying dishes.

"Where is my mom?" he asked confused.

"She left a long time ago," she muttered then she felt Tom wrap his arms around her.

"We, you and me, are going to my house," he said taking the dishes out of her hands placing them on the counter.

"You mom isn't going to like that," Zendaya said turning around to face him.

"Yeah and she's also really not gonna like what I'm going to do to you tonight," he whispered in her ear and she blushed.

"Okay I think I'm ready to go," she said taking of the gloves and grabbed Tom's hand.

"Bye parents and brothers!" Tom yelled and Zendaya gave everyone a hug because she was raised right.

"You don't have to be so eager," she said running after him to keep up with his fast pace.

"Oh I have to be," he said then they got to his front door.

He quickly unlocked the door and she ran inside. He quickly locked the door and rushed after her.

Zendaya had him pinned down on the bed. They were only in their underwear and Zendaya was ontop. She started kissing his neck then down to his chest then he flipped them around. His fingers hooked their way into her underwear and he started pulling them down then she felt it.

"Stop!" she said pushing him of running to the bathroom. This could not be happening she thought.

Tom sat there confused. He quickly got dressed again and stood at the bathroom door.
"Daya?" he knocked on the door and nothing happened.

"Darling..." he called then he heard some movement from inside,"what's going on?" he asked.

"I'm too embarrassed leave me in here to die!" she yelled. He chuckled.

"What happened?" he asked again then the bathroom door flew open, but Zendaya was wrapped in his fluffy robe and she angerly stomped to her suitcase and wheeled it into the bathroom.

Tom sat on the bed playing Helix Jump on his phone. This moment was so funny that he wasn't even upset that she left in the middle of such a steamy moment.

After 10 minutes she came out of the bathroom in some pjs. Her hair was in a messy bun and she had some fluffy socks on her feet.

She crawled under the sheets and stuffed her head into a pillow.
"What's up," he kissed her cheek then she turned to him.

"... Period..." Tom crawled in next to her still trying to keep his laughter in and cuddled her close to him.

"I will buy you sweets before you leave tomorrow," he said and she sighed.

"Don't remind me that I'm leaving so soon," she muttered but squeezed him tighter.

"Goodnight zendieya," he teased turning of the light.

"Goodnight Thomas Dutch," she said and he chuckled then they slowly drifted into a peaceful slumber.