Chapter 34

Sam stood in line at the donut place that was close to her mom's house. Things were starting to align for her. It was like getting away really cleared her head.
"Tell me why you mad, tell me why you hurt bet you didn't think that the tables would turn..." She silently sings along to the song playing through the speakers in the shop.

When she finally got to the front she decided to order a normal cinnamon donut with cream.
"I love that," she heard next to her and she turned to the person standing next to her. Jacob, Jacob Batalon.

"Oh hey! Yeah I never take anything else," she says and then the lady hands him a box and thank him for something.

"Here you go ma'am," she hear infront of her and she quickly gave her money and took the box from the lady behind the counter.
"You're Sam aren't you?" he said and Sam sighed. He probably knew about her from Tom.

"Yeah..." She said walking towards an open table and he follows.

"You don't mind if I sit with you?" he asks as she sits down and Sam nods her head no.

"No please sit," she said and he sat down and they flowed into conversation. They spoke about their interests and they have a lot in common surprisingly.

"Can I get you number?" Jacob asks. Sam could feel her heart race and she takes her phone out.

"Sure put yours in my phone and I'll do the same," she said and he hands her his phone and she places her number on his phone.

Suddenly his phone rings in her hands and she hands it back to him. Is it wrong that Sam feels like that after such a simple conversation? Jacob was so nice and sweet, it must be so wrong to feel this way, but too late Sam already likes him. What is with her and dating Tom's best friends!?

"I've got to go," Jacob starts when he got off of the phone and Sam shoots up from her seat," Same," she said picking up her box with her uneaten donut and race out of the door.

Running always seemed easier than facing whatever problem she was having. That was what she use to do as a teenager. She would just push away all the problems, but when she became pregnant she was forced to own up to her mistakes.

Falling in love with another one of Tom's friends already had danger written all over it and Sam didn't want any of it.

Zendaya stared at the picture taped onto her bathroom window. It was a picture of her and Tom. They were watching a movie in her room cuddled in each other's arms wrapped in blankets. A private moment those two shared months ago in the safety of her bedroom. How did anyone get his picture in the first place!?

Zendaya could feel her blood run cold and her hands started shaking. She ripped the picture off of her mirror and crumbled it up.
"This isn't real" she said to herself and threw it away.

She stomped to her bedroom and there on her vanity was a bunch of pictures scattered. They were all different, some were of her getting changed and some where if her and Tom.

Zendaya felt herself hyperventilate. Someone was taking pictures of her. Someone was watching her. Someone could still be watching her at this moment. Zendaya looked around and grabbed her keys.

She didn't normally drive, but she had now. When she got in her car her phone vibrated and there was a text from a strange number. When she opened the text there was a picture of herself leaving her home only a few seconds ago and Zendaya turned on her car and drove away utterly frightened.

Someone was watching her.