Chapter 27

It felt like a movie. You don't think things like this happens in real life but it does. Zendaya got out of the car and Tom came out of the house and they saw each other.

Scientists think that time can only stand still when you take pictures, but this was real. Nothing was moving except Tom coming into view and her getting out of the car.

Zendaya is rarely so speechless that she had no words, but here she was.
"Hey..."she said when they stood in front of each other.

"Hey..." he said back and she felt a blush creep onto her cheeks.

"I guess we need to talk," she says and he nodded.

"Did you fly here on a plain?" he asks and she looks at him confused.

"Yeah," she said and he nodded again.

"Well you're wearing boots to I was right," she finally caught on and playfully slapped his shoulder and he laughed.

"It was annoying," she protested.

"Yoh cuties! I have a kid here who needs to be home so here is your bags Z... Good and night!" Sam said placing Zendaya's bags next to them.

"Thanks Sam," Zendaya said and Sam smiled at them both then climbed into her car and drove away.

"Since when are you friends with Sam?" Tom asks picking up her bags.

"I'll explain later it's fucking cold here can we go inside?" She asks turning around.

"Wait!" Z halted and turned around.

"What?" she asked.

"Let's go to my place," he said and he jogged across the street, "come on use those legs Z you'll be warmer!"

Zendaya clutched her handbag to her chest regretting not wearing a bra. Tom's house was a few houses away from his parents, wow he wasn't joking.

"Jeez why didn't wear a bra," Zendaya muttered leaned against the wall.

"Wow," he laughed shaking his head unlocking his door.

"Come on in," he stepped inside and she followed.

The house was simple, probably it because it didn't have a lot of furniture, but it was so beautiful.

"I'm gonna order something, what do you want?" he asks.

"Uhm"

"Pizza," they both say and she sits down on his couch. Oohhh it was soft.

"We have talking to do," he says sitting next to her and she nods.

"We do... I'm, I'm sorry," she says and she felt herself burst into tears.

"Me too," he holds her hand in his.

"You are not like the others. You care about me and you love me and you have the right to have a say in everything that happens in this relationship. I want to be with you Tom... Can we try again?" Zendaya asks and he wipes her tears from her cheeks with his thumb.

He pulled her onto his lap and kissed her. They weren't perfect and yes they weren't even together that long, but they were both big enough to decide right from wrong and this was right. Being with each other was right.

They have been in this world long enough to know the difference between being in love and loving someone and they loved each other.

"I missed you," she moans against his lips and he pushed them back so that she was underneath him and he was on top. His hands were placed next to her head on both sides "trapping" her and her hands were everywhere.