Chapter 38

Haz looked out at the coffee shop door when he heard the bell. He's been doing that every time he heard the little bell that indicated that someone was entering the shop.

After hiding out in L. A for three days he decided to finally contact Sam. His heart almost stopped when she texted him back, he didn't think she would and be wouldn't have blamed her if she didn't.

The little bell rang again and she glided into the little shop. It was like she had this glow surrounding her, the moment was like that out of a movie. She looked perfect, just like she always did.

"Harrison."

He was suddenly snapped back to reality by her soft voice. She was sitting across from him wearing a confused look. She wasn't hiding the fact that she did not want to be here right now.
"Hey look is there a reason why you asked me to meet you here?" she asked crossing her arms.

"To be one hundred percent honest with you I have no idea what I'm doing here... Well I do know what I'm doing here I just, don't know how to say it but... Oh my God-"

"Use your words and get done with it," she chipped in.

"I wanna meet my daughter," he said and her face went from annoyed to something scary. Her eyes went darker and Haz had no idea where the emergency exit was.

"Over my dead body," she said ice cold.

"She's my daughter," he argues.

"You haven't given a fuck about her for soooo long why now? Why the hell now," she asked, her voice was spitting venom with every word she spoke and Harrison kept a strong face but he doesn't remember Sam being so intimidating.

"We all make mistakes and we all grow up at some point. Okay yes you're right I wasn't there for her but I'm here now. I wouldn't be here if I didn't want this badly," he says pleading with her.

Sam chuckled shaking her head in disbelief.
"If you say so..." She gets up from her eat and start walking towards the exit.

Haz gets up quickly and grab onto her hand pulling her back. They were standing very close to each other, closer than either of them were comfortable with but Haz didn't move and he didn't let her move. He just hooked his arm around her waist, the move felt so natural it was like muscle memory was kicking in. Touching her was familiar.

"Think about it that's all I'm asking," he said and Sam looked up into his blue eyes.

It was still there. That spark she fell so madly in love with and she wanted him to kiss her. She always wanted Haz to kiss her when he's around her it was like that was just her natural instincts whenever he was around her.

"I'll think about it," she whispered and speed walked away from him and out of the little shop.

She decided to rather walk back home walking always cleared her head for some reason. She felt guilty. It was the same guilt she felt when she was first cheating in Tom.

This time her guilt was for Jacob. He is everything Harrison was not. He's kind to her, he respects her and he didn't judge her and he cares. Jacob cares about her and that's something that she never thought she would ever find.

Yet today she wanted Harrison to kiss her. She wanted him to kiss her right then and there the way he always kissed her, those kisses left her breathless and she wanted to be breathless but she wanted it like it was before... With Haz.

"Fuck..." She muttered and walked faster in the direction of her house.

------

I'm so sorry for ghosting
I know this isn't much but I'm trying
I've only been getting my groove back lately, I've been going through shit
Grade 12 is no joke
But
I'm feeling better and I am feeling good and I might be back much sooner with better chapters than this one I promise
But here you go sowwy again❤️🙈