Chapter 13

The next day they drove to the airport. Tom got a jet and asks if Z and Darnell wanted to fly with him and Harrison which she totally accepted because hello free ride.

Her mind couldn't stop thinking about Laura's crush on Tom. This is the thing about secrets. They can't stop others from crushing on them and asking them out because no one knows that their dating each other.

"Hey you're here," Tom greeted her with a quick kiss once she boarded the jet.
"Hey," she sat down on the seat opposite where he was laying down and Darnell sat next to her.

"Hey Haz!" Zendaya hugged Harrison when he came out of the bathroom then sat back down.

"Nerd," Harrison says and Z looks up to see Haz making a snap of Tom's socks with Spiders on them.

"Guys I got an extra snicker bar which one of you wants it?" Haz asks taking out the chocolate.

"Me!" Zendaya and Tom says simultaneously.
"No it's mine!" They both dived for it, but Tom stole it from Haz's hands first.

"Yes I am Victorious!" He opens it, but Zendaya jumps on his lap.

"Hey finders keepers," Tom whined.

"This is war Holland!" They start battling over the snickers bar.

Harrison looks at the pair fighting over the chocolate. He starts laughing then the chocolate hits the ground.
"Nooo!!!" Zendaya says and Tom laughs and Haz noticed their position.

Zendaya was on his lap and his hands were on her hips.
"I'm still gonna eat it," he pushed her off of him and picked it up and started to eat it.
"Gross," she got back on her seat.

They ate treats and talked about random things.

"Whats going on between you to?" Haz asked and Zendaya and Tom froze in the middle of eating their fries.

"Harrison don't be bonkers," Tom said drinking some of his soda.

"I'm not being bonkers you guys are just acting weird for a while now and I just want to know. Are you guys finally dating," he asks taking a bite of his burgers.

"Nope," Zendaya says and Harrison nods.

"Okay, so if you two aren't a thing then it must be Laura, she's been acting weird around you for a few days now," Haz jokes then he feels something hard hitting his face, Zendaya threw a shoe at him.
"Ouch!" He held his cheek.
"Zendeesha!" Darnell says shocked.

"When did you find out?" She demanded.

"You guys butt dialled me on one of your dates like a month ago," he says casually.

"Why didn't you say anything!?" Tom said shocked.

"I wanted you to tell me yourself...and I saw you kiss when I came out of the bathroom so that also gave it away," he says and they both freeze while Darnell laughs his head off.

"If I don't fire you I'll murder you," Zendaya says placing her empty box of fries in a bag,"I'm gonna go pee," she says getting up and goes to the bathroom.

Slowly they started to fall asleep one by one. The first one to fall asleep was miss Zendaya herself.

"Urg Zendaya your long legs," Darnell says pushing her legs off of him causing her to fall of her seat.
"The fuck Darnell?" she says still sleepy.

"Come here Zendaya," Tom says from his seat.

"Yeah go!" Darnell says laying his head back trying to fall asleep.

Zendaya sleepily walks over to Tom's open arms and snuggles into his chest and he wraps the blanket around them both and Z felt herself drifting off again.

"Goodnight baby," she mutters into Tom's chest because she squished her face against his chest.

"G'night Z," she feels him kissing her temple and she sighs in content falling asleep in her boyfriend's arms.