Chapter 31

When Zendaya got home the next day she was sick. She didn't know if it was because of the plane and time zones or whatever but she was sick.

She had a fever and she was nauseous and she had no appetite. Zendaya suddenly shook and looked around her then sighed. Being woken up so rudely wasn't nice but she was in her bed with Noon so that's okay she missed her son.

"Hey son," she cooed in a sleepy voice then stroked his head, but he pulled away from her touch. It was like her hands were burning him and he needed to get away.

"Noon?" She said confused sitting up picking him up holding him against her chest. He started squirming wildly and when he finally got out of her arms he walked out of her room.

"Full of shit," she muttered the started coughing. Her head was heavy and her nose was stuffy. And guess what's the best part? Cramps.

"Rise and shine Deesha," Darnell said coming into the room and Zendaya chucked a pillow at him from where she was laying in her bed.

"Get up," he pulled the blankets off of her body and she groaned.

"Go away!" she yelled and Darnell giggled because she sounded so funny because of her blocked nose.

"Oh come on you came home at the worse time because you actually have a meeting with Law to decuss your premiere dress THEN you have a meeting about that animation movie you auditioned.

Zendaya stared at him with a blank face.
"Aren't you going to whine? Complain? Anything?" he asked confused.

"Nope...I'm gonna throw up," she said then Darnell laughed.

"Haha..." Zendaya said sarcastically then it all spewed out ontop of the bed.

"Oh my gosh! Gross no no!" Darnell ran out of the room,"Claire!"

Zendaya's fever go down and it was like she was getting worse.
"You'll be okay love," Tom said and she nodded looking at the phone.

Her mom was driving her to the doctors because nothing she tried was helping and it usually did the job but maybe Zendaya had that weird virus that was going around and for that she needed a prescription.

"I gotta go," Zendaya said and her and Tom said a quick goodbye then the cat also stopped.

"Momma I'm sick," Zendaya whined and Claire chuckled. She always turned into a baby when she was sick and Zendaya rarely gets sick, but when she does it's usually not this bad, but there was this nasty thing going around and she had it a while ago.

"Come in Daya let's go," she got out of the car then went around to help Z get out.
"Mom stop spinning," she said.

"Daya I'm not," Claire said confused grabbing onto Zendaya's arm feeling her warm skin then she collapsed.

When Zendaya woke up she was in a hospital. The room was all white and there was a docter standing next to her.
"Ah Miss Coleman you're awake," the female docter said and Zendaya sturred.

"Your mother is outside and we told her what happened to you, but we did leave out a little information that we wanted to talk to you firsts," she said and Zendaya nodded trying to sit up.

"Here let me help," she pressed a button and Zedaya was in a sit up position.

"Docter what's up with me?" She asked.

"Zendaya you have flu," the docter said and Zendaya started laughing. She thought she was dying or something bad like that.

"But..." the docter continued and Z froze.

"Miss Coleman are you aware of you pregnancy?" she asks and Zendaya could feel herself wanted to throw up all over again.

This can't be happening. She's been non active since her and Tom broke up and they've always used protection and she's on her period!

"I can't be I'm on my period, " she said confused.

"Well it is normal for women to experience bleeding while pregnant, it is quiet normal," the docter said.

Zendaya had no emotion.
"You are about two months going on three," she said and Zendaya nodded.

Her heart started beating. She was pregnant. She was going to have a baby. There was a baby growing inside her body.

"I know you might be a little confused because there is no bump or anything but your baby is still growing and sooner or later it will start showing don't worry," she said and Z nodded.

That night she was able to go home.
"The docter gave me some meds that I can give you and she said to take it slow for a while," Claire said giving her some tea.

Zendaya nodded shifting in her seat on the couch and her mom went back to the kitchen. She looked at Noon sitting far away from her.

" You knew didn't you? "she asked and Noon turned to look at her then looked away again.

"Noony just because I'm having a human baby doesn't mean you stop being my son," she said then Noon turns around and looked at her.

He didn't move from his spot in his doggy seat. Zendaya motioned for him to come to her.
"Come on Noon," she said and Noon got up and sat on her lap.

She kissed his head and cooed.
"I love you son," she said and he snuggled into her.
"That's right Noon you're still my son," she said stroking his fur lovingly.

Zendaya stared at her phone staring at Tom's contact. She had to tell him about the baby. She had to. She was done with keeping secrets from him.

Dialed his number then he answered.
"Hey babe look I need to tell you something... Okay I just need to let you know I can't keep it to myself I'm pregnant," she said then she heard a sigh.

"Tom?" she said confused then she looked at her phone to make sure she dialed the right number and she saw that she did call Tom's number.

"Thomas? Say something," she said.

"Stay away from Thomas Zendaya... Or I will tell the world about your bastard child... Slut," Nicki hung up the phone and Zendaya sat stunned.

"Is there something you want to tell me Daya?" She turned around.

"Zink..."