Chapter 33

Harrison stared at the wall in his room. He could still feel Hayley's soft little hand in his and he still remembered her smile... Her eyes. She had her mother's face and hair, but his skin colour and eyes. She was probably a little angel and he stayed away.

Harrison was great full Tom didn't notice the resemblance because he doesn't know what would happen to him if Tom found out about Sam.

Truth is it was all him. Sam would never have cheated if it wasn't for him. While Tom was gone they got closer and he fell in love. He doesn't know how they ended up making Hayley, but they did and it was love... atleast it was love for him.

But he wanted to blame someone for his own stupidity and it was so easy to blame her. He knew how much it hurts, but he couldn't stop.

Zendaya had to calm Sam down completely after her rant about how Harrison met Hayley for the first time. Zendaya felt her blood boil, what kind of father is he? What kind of person is he?

She really wish Tom doesn't find out and she really wishes he doesn't ask her if she knew because then she will be in his betrayed box.

"Sam calm down please," Zendaya said letting out a yawn. It was midnight and she was still busy talking to Sam and learning her lines.

"You are so right I should calm down. It's not like Hayley is asking about him... She doesn't know him," Sam said sighing.

"Yeah look dude I gotta go to bed," Zendaya says and they said goodbye to each other.

Zendaya looked down at het script. She loved the story it was fun and cute, but it was pretty hard to do an animation. All the acting is in your voice. People don't give voice over actors enough credit because manipulating your voice in all of those different ways was quiet hard.

Zendaya looked down at her tummy. She went to the docters and her doctor confirmed that she was not pregnant at all. The dream felt so real, but she was kind of glad that it was only a dream. She couldn't have a kid right now. She was at the point of her career that could make or break everything. She couldn't have a baby now but that didn't mean that she doesn't think about having a baby in the future.

Later that day Sam was sitting on a flight to America. Her and Hayley were going to go on an adventure to her father's house. She wasn't running away from London, but yeah she totally was running away from London why else was she on this flight.

The whole meeting with Harrison had her shook and she needed to get away from everything even if it was only for a little while.

Zendaya got home after a full day of work. It was crazy how tired she was was, but she also didn't want to sleep. Things between her and Tom were going fine, great even and that had her worried. The calmness in the relationship just felt so surreal and unreal.

She didn't want anything weird to go on with them, but it was like that weird silence before a jump scare and Zendaya didn't want that. She didn't want a jump scare or anything like that. Yesterday Zink found out about Tom and she was pretty chill about, but it seems like she actually already knew about it.

She wasn't completely okay with the lie, but she understood where Zendaya was coming from. Besides, a secret boyfriend is nothing new to the family.

"If you don't sleep now I will stab you," Zink said coming into Zendaya's room to yell about the noise.

"Sorry was the TV too loud?" Zendaya said pausing what she was watching.

"Yeah I could here SpongeBob from all the way down stairs," Zink said climbing into bed next to Z.

"What's wrong Z?" She asked and Zendaya shrugged.

"Stress..." She said falling back onto her big fluffy pillow.

"Are you coloring?" Zink asked and Zendaya nodded.

"Jip I have my coloring books and coloring apps on my phone, but I don't know it isn't working," Zendaya groaned out loud.

"Well have you tried your boyfriend?" she asked and Z froze. She didn't even think about bothering Tom with her stress because she didn't want to burden him with her problems.

"I'll just forget it," Z muttered.

"You have very bad coping meganism," Zink said covering herself with a blanket.

"I know... But I don't want to bother Tom with nonsense and besides I'm talking to you," Zendaya said placing her arms over her face.

"It's not the same... Go call him your nearly in tears Z," Zink said with a yawn and Zendaya got up and went to her closet.

She moved to the farthest corner and called Tom's number.
"Hey Zendaya. How are you? Are you feeling better?"

Zendaya felt herself calm down instantly and tears stared to pool in her eyes.

"Yeah I am fine I just," she sniffed.

"What's wrong?" he asked worried.

"I am just so stressed," she started and everything else just flowed. He made her feel a lot better about her tiresome day and she went to bed with a light heart.

Somehow Tom could make her smile like a stupid schoolgirl who has a crush on the new boy. He made her happy and she was grateful for someone like him in her life.

"Feel better?" Zink asked half asleep once she got back into her bed.

"Much," she said then closed her eyes to sleep.