Chapter 8

Zendaya woke up the next morning bright and early to get on set for K.C Undercover. She wasn't needed on set for Spider-Man today. She's basically already shot all the scenes.

"Deesha you're boo's calling," Darnell says when she got of set. He waved her phone in her face and she grabbed it out of his hand.

"Hey Shorty," she greeted.
"Hey Shorty!" Darnell teases.
"Hey Love," he says.

Zendaya walks to her trailer and gets undressed.

"Whats up baby," she says putting her phone on speaker while getting dressed into a pair of sweat pants and a t-shirt.

"Nothing just wanted to talk to you," he said and her heart melted.

"You're so sweet," she says sitting down on the couch and start putting her shoes on.

"When are you coming back to set?" He asked.

"Ummm I'm actually on my way right now. I have a scene they want me to redo," she says.

"Okay good. I was afraid I wasn't gonna see you at all today," he said and she couldn't help, but feel giddy.
"You missed me?" She teased.

"Yes," he said bluntly.
"I miss you too," Z says.
"I missed you more," Darnell says catching her attention.
"Who was that?" Tom asks.

"No one just Darnell," she says flicking her trusty middle finger at Darnell.
"I'm assuming he knows?" Tom said.

"He saw us yesterday in the hall," she says.

"Okay well that's okay...one less person to lie too," he says and Z feels herself falling for him even more. Tom saw just so understanding and so nice.

"I need to see you," Zendaya says getting up grabbing her car keys and hangs up the phone.
"Zendeesha where are you going!?" Darnell calls after her,"wait up!"

Zendaya gets in her car.
"Hurry or get an uber?" She said in a hurry and Darnell just rolls his eyes and gets inside.

Zendaya parks her car and checks the time, she starts filming in about 3 hours so she has a good 15 min with Tom before she is declared late.

She speed walks to his trailer and knocks on the door. After a while she just goes inside.
"Look Sam you and me aren't together anymore we've been over for a year now!" She hear Tom yell.

"I still love you Tommy...didn't our time together mean something to you?" The girl says and walked closer to him.

Zendaya stood frozen in her spot, she couldn't move. This girl is Tom's ex and this girl thinks it's okay to flirt with him because everyone thinks he's single.

"Please leave Sam," he says finally looking at the door where Zendaya is currently standing.
"Daya..." he says softly.
"Sorry, I didn't mean to interrupt," Zendaya says a little smug.

"No! Sam was just leaving," he says and the girl huffs and storm out rudely pushing Zendaya out of the way.

"Okay girl," Zendaya gives her a dirty look then walks into the trailer closing the door behind her.

"You look lovely," he says and she smile sitting down on the couch.

"Oh yeah I bet I do, I wore my fancy sweat pants," she says flirty showing of her sweat pants covered leg.

"Your just oozing sex appeal Zendaya truly," he jokes and Zendaya let's out a laugh.

He walks over to her pinning her down on the couch so that she was underneath him and he was on top. He placed his hands on top of her thighs which was on either side of him cradling him between her legs.

"Only for you," she jokes then giggles, but her laughs were quickly silenced by his lips capturing hers in a slow and passionate kiss.

She wrapped her arms around his neck pulling him tight against her as if he could get even closer.

In moments like these where they were truly alone they tend to get a little handsy, but only because they don't see each other and there's so much pent up emotions and kisses they haven't given each other or felt.

Kisses like these don't happen often in their relationship, but when they happen they happen good.
"I missed you," Zendaya whispers between kisses and Tom just holds her tighter sitting up with her on his lap.

Jacob just got on set and basically ran to Tom's trailer. He's been dying to talk to Tom about this new girl he met and she had a really nice friend that could maybe help Tom get out of his funk.

Jacob walks up to Tom's trailer and walk right in and he froze on his tracks.
"I knew it!!" Zendaya and Tom jump apart. Lips swollen and cloths all crooked.

"Jacob!" Zendaya said.
"I knew it!" He repeated.
"Jacob, buddy, you can't tell anyone!" Tom says.

"This is the best news I've ever received. Haz and I had a bet and how can I win if I tell no one!?" He says.

"Jacob please...you just can't tell anyone please," Zendaya pleads.

Jacob could see how desperate the couple was and he thought about teasing them a little about him tweeting it or something, but that just didn't feel right.

"I promise I won't tell anyone," after he said that Zendaya launched herself into his arms and hugged him.

"Thank you!" She says then pulled away then walking back to Tom wrapping her arms around him.

"You should really learn to knock mate," Tom says holding Zendaya.

"You shouldn't get all freaky in a trailer," he says back and they all chuckled at that statement.

Zendaya started getting worried again. So far two people found out then she looked at Tom. She smiled to herself and nodded slightly...this man was gonna stick around for a very long time so she had to start making plans for him to meet her family.