Chapter 9

"You know I would love too meet your family, but you said that you only take boys home when it's serious," Tom says a few nights later on their date at Zendaya's home.

"I know...and I am pretty serious about you," she says shyly eating some of Tom's vanilla ice cream while his not watching.

"I know you did not just take a bite of MY ice cream," he says up and downing her.
"I know you just didn't up and down me," she says eating some of her cookie dough.

Suddenly Tom takes his spoon and takes a bite of her ice cream.
"Rude!" She hits him playfully.
"Ouch abuse!"

Noon suddenly gets on the couch and plants himself on Tom's lap.
"Hey Noon," Tom rubs his head.
"I don't get that dog," Zendaya says looking at her 'boys' .

"So when will I be meeting your parents?" He asks placing is ice cream next to him so that he can hold Noon properly.

"Uhm Saturday," she says.
"On thanks giving!? Tomorrow!" He says shocked. Noon started barking.
"Sorry Noon I'll sit still," then Noon stopped and laid still.

"Noon go lay somewhere else its my turn!" She pushes the dog of me and climbs onto my lap.

Noon suddenly pounces her trying to fight her.
"Son you don't fight me for my property," Z says picking him up strutting to her room.

Tom couldn't help but laugh his head of at the scene it was just so cute!

"He is gone somewhere in the house I think," she says falling onto his lap with her back pressed against his chest.

He wraps his arms around her tiny waist and she lays her head back in the crook of his neck.
"This is nice," she says turning around on his lap wrapping her arms around him.

"Who's that Sam girl?" She asked after a while of cuddling.
"She's my ex...you know it," Tom says snaking his hand under her t-shirt drawing patterns on her lower back.

"I know, but what is she doing here?" She says.
"I don't know...she's here to get me back?" Tom says.
"Hmmm..."

Tom could see the look in Zendaya's eyes and no words were needed to be said.
"But I will keep on saying no to her because I already have, and I quote everyone in the whole world if I say this, I already have the most beautiful girl in the world," He says and Z feels her cheeks heat up.

"The whole world doesn't say that..." she says pretending to flip her hair over her shoulder.
"I like you Zendaya. Sam and I are history and it's been like that for a very long time," he says.

Zendaya didn't really focus on what he was saying because of the way he was tracing patterns on her skin.
"I like you too Tom...very, very much," Zendaya says and it got very quiet in the room.

Neither of them spoke. It didn't even look like they were breathing, they were too scared to ruin whatever is going on right now in this moment.

"Kiss me," Zendaya says the words came out as barely a whisper.

Zendaya wasn't sure how far things are going to go tonight, but something's tell her that they might take the bus all the way tonight.

She would be lying if she said that she's never slept with a man. Sadly she was younger and very much in love and she thought that, that's is okay to do...that when you love and trust someone.

But she wasn't ready...not physically, but emotionally she wasn't ready. Some people think that sex is just...sex. But its not! It comes with so much more. A part of her got attached to Trevor because he's the one who holds her virginity and when they broke up that stayed with her and haunted her.

Don't get her wrong it wasn't a mistake it was a lesson, but she does sometimes wish she did things differently, but she's a grown 20 year old woman now she knows a little beter now.

Tom kissed her hard. His hands were gripping her waist and hers were underneath his shirt running her finger over his six pack.

The kiss was messy and ment only one thing and they were fine with it. They've been together for two months now which is probably to early, but they don't care.

Tom started kissing down her neck running his hands up and down her thighs then the it happened. Noon came running and pounced Zendaya.

Moment definitely ruined, but Tom couldn't help, but laugh his head of.

"Noon I should beat you right now!" Zendaya says holding him against her while standing up.

"Did Darnell teach you to be a cockblock?" She yelled and the dog barked trying bite the hand she's purposefully waving infront of his face.

"Zendaya leave the dog...shit my ice creams melted," Tom says picking up his pint that was on the little table.
"Just drink it," she says falling back on the couch still holding Noon against her chest.

"So tomorrow I'm meeting your parents?" Tom repeated.

"Yes, you are meeting my parents tomorrow," Zendaya says.
"You want some Tom germs Noon...here you go," Zendaya cooes kissing him.

"This isn't half bad," Tom says drinking the ice cream and Zendaya shakes her head and lays her head back against the couch and chuckles.