Chapter 6

After that weekend Zendaya and Tom tried to keep their flirting and buddying romance a secret from the rest. It's only been a few weeks, but there was something worth hiding.

Zendaya personally wanted to keep it a secret because she wanted their relationship to develope in their time without any paparazzi or fans or parent breathing down their necks. She really liked Tom and she wanted this to last as long as possible.

Tom is a sweet boy and he's like no one she's ever been with and that's refreshing.
"Good morning," Zendaya heard voice coming into her trailer.
"Hey!" She got up and wrapped her arms around him. Thankfully for him she wasn't wearing any high heels or anything like that so he was more or less her height.

Zendaya and Tom haven't seen each other in a while because Zendaya didn't have that many scenes and so she wasn't on set that much and she was also shooting her t.v series for Disney channel.

"You busy tonight?" He asks once they pull away from their hug, but their arms remained on their places.

"Nope actually I am not busy what are we doing?"
"I was thinking maybe we could...nope dumb idea. We could order food and chill at my house," he says with a smile that holds a lot of untold feelings.

You see Tom wasn't a big fan of the whole secret thing, but this part of Zendaya's life was sacred to her and private.

"That sounds perfect," she simply said and leaned in again.

They haven't kissed yet mainly because they haven't had very much time together because shooting started and Zendaya wasn't is many scenes so she got to go home a lot, but Tom being Spiderman was very busy.

Their lips finally touched. The feeling was foreign for both of them it was most definitely the sweetest kiss that Tom's ever had. Zendaya felt paralyzed by the over flow of emotions that she felt when their lips touched.

It felt like nothing she's ever felt before. She wrapped her arms around his neck tighter and his hugged her waist tighter.
"I have to get going," Tom said between kisses.
"Nooo," Zendaya whined when he pulled away.
"Love I have to," something about how he called Z love woke something inside of her. She loved it.
"Why did you have to be Spider-Man," she continued latching her arms around his neck hugging him tight.

"Zendaya Coleman get of," he laughed trying to pry her of him. After their little play fight Tom went on to set and Zendaya went home.
"Zendeesha! Claire wanted to know it she can come over tonight!" Darnell yelled when she stepped into her house.
"Damn," she muttered. She he a date tonight.

She sent her mom a quick text saying she made plans tonight and might be home late.
"Should I order you your usual tonight?" Darnell asks.
"Nope I'm going out!" She says strutting to her room.
"Is this a date with a curtain Spider?" Darnell asks when he walked into her room.

Zendaya rolled her eyes and undressed out of what she was wearing. She put on the outfit right here⬇

"Zendaya where are you going?" He asks again

"Out...I just said so," Zendaya sat down at her vanity desk and started to apply her make up.

Darnell looked at her. The last time he saw this side of Zendaya was when she was dating Trevor. She doesn't notice this, but she has curtain make up she uses for curtain things and she just opened up her 'I'm going on a date' make up. That's the make up that says "your gonna crave me"

"What do you think?" She says after a while and I look up from my phone.
"You look good Z," I say and she applies more lipgloss. I was right. She only puts on that much lipgloss when she wants attention to fall on her mouth and that's the subtle trick she did when she was with Trevor.
"Who's lips are you craving Zendeesha?" She freezes for a second looking like a kid caught with its hand in a cookie jar.
"You're crazy Darneesha," she laughs then looks at the time.

I look at the time on my phone,  7:30 pm.
"Bye!!" She speeds out of the house and I chuckle. What is Zendaya getting herself into.

Later that night Tom and I were sitting on his couch eating Chinese food.
"No way," Tom laughed.
"It's true which is why I don't like pink liquorice," Zendaya says ending her story with a chuckle.

The room falls silent then Tom speaks up.
"You look beautiful," he says looking at Z. Zendaya could feel her heart racing and she snuggles into his arms.

"When are we gonna tell our friends?" Tom asks.
"Soon," Zendaya lies.
"Good, cause it's getting pretty difficult to keep lying to everyone," he says looking down at her in his arms.
"You look so good tonight," he says and Z blushes then lean in and they were kissing again.