Chapter 24

Tom couldn't think straight. It's been two weeks and seeing the pictures on his phone of him and Zendaya was haunting him, but he was hurt by what she said. He was okay with the Zac thing, he was shook, but he was okay. Then she said what she said.

The words hurt even more coming from her.
"You know I don't think you're listening," Sam's voice shocked him out of his haze.

"Did you know about Zacs post," he asked randomly and she froze.

"Weird isn't it? I didn't know Zendaya publicly dated," he said softly.

"Tom I know you guys are dating..."Sam said and he whipped around in his chair.

" What... How!"he sighs," it doesn't matter... " he said and he looked forward.

Tom could feel tears pool up in his eyes and Sam felt her heart break.

" Tommy... " Sam said and he got up and faced her.
" Sam... I don't know how I'm gonna cope with this, "he said with tears streaming down his face.

" I know for a fact that you and Zendaya are made for each other. Even if I don't know her and she must hate me or something I know she's made for you, "Sam said and hugged him.

She felt her shoulder become wet and she sighs. Seeing him like this.... So.... So broken broke her heart. It made her think of what happened in the past when things fell apart for them, but at the same time she felt like being this support for him is healing something.

"Why don't we rewrite the stars, say you where made to be mine. Nothing can keep us apart, you were the one I was ment to f-find," Zendaya sang. They were shooting the scene after the fire where Anne is sitting next to Phillip in the hospital and she is singing to him while crying.

Crying never felt so easy for Zendaya to do. It was like the tears came on their own. They could retake those scenes over and over again and she wouldn't run out of tears.

The lyrics never felt so real for her. Smiling was so hard for her to do, but she was trying to cope.

"Cut!" the director yelled and she dropped Zac's hand in disgust. In all honesty she wasn't mad at Zac as much as she was mad at herself, but she needed someone to blame, childish she knows, but that was all that made sense right now.

Zendaya went of set quickly and she made a b-line for her trailer, but she ended up in front of Keala's. She walked inside to find the bearded lady fully unbearded and dressed in some sweats and a t shirt.
"Hey honey," Keala said and that was enough for Zendaya to her and latch on like she did with her mother.

Keala was startled. She felt the young actress' body shake with wild sobs.
"It's okay Z it's okay," she cooed and rubbed her back. Zendaya never cried... Period.

After a while she pulled away and Keala handed her a tissue. Zendaya took it and dabbed under her eyes.
"Z..." Keala said and Zendaya looked at her.

"Please don't make me talk about it," Zendaya begged. Keala gave her a smile and held her hand.
"It's my birthday today," Zendaya said and Keala looked at her shocked.

"No way!!" she said.

"Yeah my Disney team threw me party and tonight we are doing a little something I think I don't know what Darnell's planning," she says sitting down on the couch.

"Then why is a newly 21 year old so sad?" Keala asks trying to get Zendaya to talk.

Zendaya looked down at her phone scrolling through her feed completely ignoring Keala. She scrolled then the live stream Tom had where he called her a baby popped up and his voice filled the silence.
"Shut up Zendaya!" he said laughing and Zendaya couldn't help, but smile as well.