Chapter 17

It was the night before the premiere of Spider-Man. She was with her mom looking at her dress she's gonna wear.
"Did you hear back from the people of The Greatest Showman?" Her mom asked.

"Yeah I have a meeting with them next week," Z says picking up her phone checking for messages.

She sent Tom a message 30 minutes ago and he hasn't answered her. He haven't even seen the message.
"Maybe his phone is off,"Claire says nothing her daughter looking at her phone for the tenth time.

"Nope it not off because he just posted on instagram...he's ignoring me," she says frustrated.

"Zendaya your reading too much into this," Claire says.

Zendaya checked Tom's instagram post and her blood boiled. It was a picture of him and Laura. He was taking a picture with Laura. The same Laura who likes him!

"He's with Laura," she mutters.
"And now Tom can't hang out with other females?" Darnell mutters behind them.

"Not females that like him," she says.
"That's so hypocritical of you Zendeesha. You texted Trevor the other night. Maybe I should tell Tom that and see how you like it too have a jealous boyfriend who thinks bad of you!" Darnell said.

"Well I didn't do anything wrong!" Zendaya argues.
"And Tom is?" Darnell get a up from his seat," you're unbelievable," Darnell gets up and walks out.

He doesn't hate Tom. He's a good guy and Zendaya is being stupid. He knows Zendaya loves him with her whole heart, but by acting like this she is going to lose him.

"I can't believe him," Zendaya mutters. Claire sighs and Zendaya looks at her mom.
"Do you agree with him?" Zendaya asks.

"I'm not saying anything," she says.
"I trust him mama I do," Zendaya says slumping down on her seat.

"Why does it sound like you're trying to convince yourself more than me?" Claire says sitting next to Z.

"Mama I do trust him..." she takes out her phone and tries to call him again.

"Hey love," he answered right away.
"Hey what are you doing?" She asks.
"I was just hanging out with Jacob and Laura. We're actually on our way to you," he says and she felt stupid. He didn't even lie about what he was doing..he wasn't hiding anything...he really is an amazing guy.

"Well hurry up I miss you," she says and he tells her that he's almost there and they hang up.

Zendaya puts away her beautiful pink dress in her closet. It was like a Barbie pink colour with this beautiful train. She picked this dress because it looked flowy and it doesn't show at leg.

The doorbell rang and she then hears voices. She ran down her spiral staircase right into Tom's arms. It felt like she haven't seen him in years even though she saw him yesterday.

"What's up," Jacob hugged her  after her and Tom pulled away then there stood Laura.

"Hey Z!" Laura hugged Zendaya and Zendaya reluctantly hugged back
"Heyyy girl..." Zendaya says.
"Don't worry Zendaya. Tom already told me about you two and I swear I'm totally not gonna try anything with him at all I'll never do that to you," Laura said and Zendaya nods.

Zendaya then turns to Tom and wraps her arms around him. He smiles at her and wrap his around her waist and lean into her neck kissing it and Z giggles.

Laura felt her blood boil. That was suppose to be her. Her heart ached...she really liked Tom!

"Z can we play video games please!?" Jacob asked because she recently got the new PlayStation.
"I'll be right back I'm just gonna use the bathroom," Laura said leaving the room.

"Spill," Zendaya said still pissed that Tom was alone with Laura.

"Laura showed up at my hotel and asked if I wanted to go for ice cream so I quickly texted Jacob because I don't really trust her," Tom said.

"Yea the text was so funny 'Jacob come quick Laura is being weird!'" Jacob said laughing then he pat Noon's head.

"Tom..." Zendaya said and Tom looked her in confusion. "What if she's mad at me!?" He thought,"I didn't do anything wrong!" He thought again.

"Yeah..." he said.
"I love you," she said, her face softening and her face turned into the heart eyes emoji.

Tom turns bright red,"I love you too," he said and they kiss.

"Okay Noon let's go!" Jacob said and left the room.

Laura walks up stairs and passes Zendaya's room. She goes into the room and looks around. She went into her closet and took out a pair of scissors from her bag.

She started looking around for Zendaya's premier dress then she found the dress neatly hung up. It was beautiful.

Laura looked down at the scissors and it was like her hands did all the work, she wasn't in control. She snipped a long slit I front of the dress and made a nice cut in the front of the dress by the chest and she made sure the cut was ugly and messy.

Then she quickly ran back down stairs.
"You suck Z," she heard Jacob say and she walked to where then we're playing video games.

"You're going down!" Tom said and Zendaya climbs on his lap trying to block his path so that he can't see the screen.
"Maree!!" He yells and she laughs at him, but she didn't move.

Laura felt nauseous looking at them.
"I'm gonna turn in for tonight bye guys," Laura said then leaves the house in a hurry.

"Weird..." Tom mutters then Zendaya gets up.
"Nope! C'mere," he pulls her back down on his lap and held her tight.

"I just need to go check the camera's," Zendaya says.
"I am sure she did nothing," Tom says.
"Just let me go check," he lets her go and she runs to her computer.

"Z we actually gotta get going,," Tom said coming into her room seeing that she's not there.
"Zendaya?" He walks into her closet then he sees it.

Pink material on her little couch thing and more pink material on the floor and scissors.
"Zendaya!" He calls for her then she comes out of her bathroom.

She haven't looked at the footage yet because mother nature called for "ketchup" on her fries.

"Oh my..." she dropped her computer and picked up her dress.