Chapter 13

ELLA’S P.O.V

Last time’s dinner was perfect.  Mom and Dad were interviewing me about what happened at school with Mandy.  Like what did she do, how Toby found me when she was pulling off my hair, and what was happening at the toilet as far as I could remember; everything.  Riley and Connor remained silent like they only asked me few questions.  But Connor got his part when he should explain what was happening at the Mr. Johnson’s room.  But this Riley guy, he remained extremely silent.

So today I would go to the supermarket to buy some supply for Tank, because last time I checked, we have limited supply.  Mom and Dad were having meeting at Dad’s office, even if it’s Saturday.  The boys gathered at Connor’s room, having rehearsal along with Thomas and Chris.  Too much explanation, wasn’t it?  I just tried to say that everybody’s actually home, but I barely talked to them today.

I put the jacket on, grabbed my purse and phone, then going outside.  And I’ve texted Toby that I would be outside for maybe an hour just in case if they need me.  What?  I was too lazy to yell.

It was around 11 am and by the time I paid for the supply, the rain was pouring.  Nice.

RILEY’S P.O.V

“Okay…Ella…”  I saw Toby’s texting as well as mumbling; it’s kind of his thing. 

“Is it Ella?”  I asked him.

“Yeah, she said that she’s going to buy Tank’s supply.”

“Oh,” was all I said and joined the rest.

We were having rehearsal for an hour until we saw a thunder from outside the window.  Ella…

“I want to go to Starbucks.  Anyone want some?”  I stood up and asked the other if they wanted a Starbucks, because I was going to buy it by myself.

“Yeah, give us the usual.”  They answered and paid no attention to my concerned face.  Thank God…

“Con, car key please.”

“Here you go,” He tossed the key and looked deep down into my eyes. 

“What?”

“No, just realized that you’re very nice, like Starbucks in the rainy days, thank you so much.”  He laughed as I rolled my eyes.

“Yeah, I just crave for it.”

“Okay bro drive carefully, it’s raining though.”

“I will.  Bye guys.”

I waved to everybody and stepped downstairs in hurry.  Ella must be alone at the pedestrian right now.