Chapter 31

ELLA’S P.O.V

So this afternoon, I decided to buy something to the prom.  Toby told me the theme would be masquerade ball.  So yeah, need a mask right here.  Again, Mom wasn’t here by the time I needed her most.  And no way could I ask Toby to accompany me shopping.  So, me time it was.

I walked along the pedestrian path headed to the mall.  There’s a mall like down the street so it’s not far.  I put on the headset with the bros’ songs in my playlist.  Felt like it’s only me who I should take care about.  And it’s the best feeling ever I should admit.

A 10 minutes walking, the park and everything, and suddenly it all went black.

***

“Ugh,”

There’s something covering my head and it smelt awful.  I tried to kick everything nearby me.  Once I screamed ‘help’, but it turned into a mumble voice.  Where was I?

“Whoa easy there, maid…  Hang on… I’m doing my nail art.”

Mandy.

“What did you do to me?!”

“Shh…you know nothing about me.  You think you live that better life already, sweetheart?”

“What do you want?!”

“The McDonough and fame, that’s all.”

“Bitch…”

“JUST SHUT YOUR MOUTH UP!”

“OR WHAT?”  This cover on my head helped me to hide my tears.  I was crying already but no way could I show it to her.

“OR I’LL KILL YOU!”

“BRING IT ON!”

“YOU WAIT RIGHT HERE I’LL BE BACK!”

“GO TO HELL!”

I didn’t know where those bad words came from; I wasn’t that type of rude girl.  But this Mandy girl has done so much.  She attacked me, asked Connor to marry her, and now kidnapping me.  And of course I couldn’t see where I was right now, thanks to the head cover.

Mandy was gone, I barely could hear her footsteps.  I grabbed something behind me, it’s like a scissor and it’s nearby my tied hands. 

“Aw…”  That thing made my hand’s bleeding I guess, but never mind.  I needed to cut the tie off.

I held it with my both hands and tried to cut the tie.  I needed like 10 minutes but thankfully Mandy wasn’t here yet.  Got no time left so I cut faster, no matter how hurt my hand was.

“Gosh!”  That one last cut was seriously hit my hand and by the time I took the cover off, the sun hit my eyes.  I was at the warehouse or something.

“Uh, not that fast, lady.”

“Just let me go!  I have nothing to do with you!”

“You think so?  Whoa check this out.  Riley had been loved me that much before you came up and being their miserable housemaid.  You took him off of me!  And second, I almost got Connor and you cut me off!  And Toby has already hated me because of you!  You took it all!!!”

“One thing you’re wrong from this all; they had never loved you, never.” 

“DON’T TRY ME!!!”

And she landed something hard on my head and once again, it was all black.