Chapter 32

ELLA’S P.O.V

I didn’t know for how long I’ve been passed out.  But since I’ve took the cover off, when I opened my eyes I could still recognize the place; I was still here at the warehouse.

“MANDY, WHERE ARE YOU?!”  I tried to confront her.

No answer.

Great, she left me again.  That’s her dumbness; she would always leave me when I was passing out, not knowing I could wake up again and told people what I saw.  But that’s good point for me right?

I walked slowly outside and found out it’s morning already…or maybe afternoon?  I looked at my watch, and dang, it’s 5!  Whoa I had no time left for shopping so I better be hurry.  I ran down the street and finally made it to the mall.  I didn’t care if people gave me that kind of looks – obviously, I was all messed.  What?  I was just being kidnapped and now I was at the mall, what did you expect.

I ran back and forth, mixed the combination of the dress as well as looking for the mask.  Finally, when I got everything, I stayed longer at the mall and eat something.  I was about to leave the mall until my phone rang; Toby.

“Hey dude!”

“MY GOODNESS WHERE ARE YOU ELLA WHAT ARE YOU DOING WHY DIDN’T YOU COME HOME?!”

“Hey chill Tobs, I’ll tell you later about it.  What is it?  Why do you call me?”

“The prom it is, little lady.  Where are you?  I’ve convinced Connor and Riley to get the car with me.  I’ll pick you up.”

“Excellent!  Could you please pick me up at the mall, the one down the street?  I’ll wait for you at the Starbucks, it won’t be so hard to find, right?”

“Why are you there?”

“Toby, not now please.  Now you drive here and I’ll get ready.”

“Get ready…  Oh God, you…  Okay be there in 10.”

“See you!”

I finished eating my…I don’t know, I haven’t had dinner last night, neither breakfast nor lunch, so let’s call it ‘food’, and ran to the ladies toilet.  I bring some good stuff with me, so I turned my hair into a ponytail, put some natural make-up, dressed up, and walked slowly to the Starbucks.  I spent 15 minutes so Toby has been there waiting for me for a single 5 minutes.

“You’re killing us.”  Toby hugged me immediately as soon as he saw me.

“Sorry Tobs, there’s something happened.”

“What is it?”

“You won’t believe this.”

“I’m all ears, you better tell me.”

“Mandy kidnapped me.”

“WHAT THE HELL, AGAIN???”

“Toby, language buddy, you’re in public place.”  I dragged Toby to the parking lot as he opened the door for me and helped me to climb up to the car.

“So Mandy kidnapped you?  What’s her problem?”

“She said that I took everything from her; Riley, Connor, even you.”

“Eww, she’s disgusting.”  Toby drove in a concerned face.  “But hey, what has she done to you?”

“I was walking to the mall last afternoon and she put the black cover on my head and dragged me to the warehouse across the park.”

“How could we miss it…”

“Miss what?”

“We’ve been looking at you the entire blocks, El.  Last night was chaos, they were really sad.  I tried to call you million times but failed.”

“Yeah, I lost the connection.  Sorry.”

“No continue it.  So how did you get the hell out of there?”

“Hey language, big bro.”   I laughed as he chuckled.  “Sorry, adrenaline rush.  Tell me about it.”

“She left me in the morning or last night, I don’t know.  I once confronted him before she hit my head with something, it’s a block maybe.”

“Whoa…”

“So I passed out twice yesterday and woke up at 5 this afternoon.  There’s no way I can back home first.  Show must go on.  I’ve promised you to come.”

“Ella…”  Toby put his hand on my back, tried to comfort me.  “You’re okay now.  I’ll be with you.  It won’t happen again and that’s a promise.”

“Thank you!”  I suddenly cheered which made him jumped a bit.  Sorry…