Chapter 14

ELLA’S P.O.V

I stepped out of the supermarket and started to walk.  I couldn’t wait for the rain to stop pouring. 

“ELLA!”  I heard somebody was screaming my name against the rain.

I wasn’t so sure who that was so I kept walking.

“ELLA IT’S ME!”  I turned around to face the guy that held my wrist, and it was Riley.

“HEY WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?”  Okay pardon us; it’s raining so we should yell one another.

“I’M LOOKING FOR YOU!  IT’S RAINING ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!”  Riley with his concerned face…he’s cute.  Ehm, back to the topic.

“I WAS BUYING TANK’S SUPPLY!”

“YOU’LL GET SICK, YOU KNOW THAT?!”

Out of nothing, Riley gave his jacket to me.  He wrapped it up over my body and squeezed it.

“WARM ENOUGH?  NO?  I HAVE CAR WITH ME, COME ON LET’S GET OUT OF HERE!”

He held my waist and we were walking to the parking lot.  You know, I didn’t realize that there was Starbucks nearby the supermarket.  I could buy the boys something.

“GO, PUT THIS ON.”  Riley unbuttoned his shirt and put it at the top of his jacket, just to make sure that I felt warm enough.  “IS THIS GOOD?”

“YEAH, THANK YOU…”  I bowed my head; I couldn’t believe that he would be this nice to me after the rudeness he spilled to me two weeks ago.

“LOOK.  I JUST DON’T WANT YOU TO GET SICK.  I WASN’T MAD AT YOU.  BUT YOU NEED TO TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF; YOU ARE NOT THAT STRONG AFTER YESTERDAY!”

“I KNOW AND THAT’S WHY, I THANK YOU…”

He pressed his lips on mine.  We were kissing against the pouring rain at the parking lot.  My hands easily found their way to his neck as he squeezed my waist.  Have I told you yet that he’s shirtless because his shirt and jacket were on me?  Thank you.  So this was not good.  This was good.  This felt good.  But we were at the parking lot so this was not good.

“LET’S GO HOME, SHALL WE?” He held my face with his both hands, pecked my lips, and helped me to climb up.

I was freezing so Riley took my hands and scraped it with his hands, until I felt comfortable.  He kissed my hands once in a while.

“I’m okay Ri, thank you.”

He smiled to me and took his hands off of mine.  “You’re welcome.  Let’s have Starbucks from the drive-thru and then go home.  I promised the boys to bring them something.”

“Oh?”

“Yeah, I need to tell them that I was craving for Starbucks so they wouldn’t mind me to go.”

“Uh…”

“And I was looking for you first, Starbucks can wait, right?”  He ended the story by winked on me and I was blushing all the way.

We ordered 6 cups of Starbucks to all of us and headed home.  Should I thank the rain or not?