EPILOGUE

ELLA’S P.O.V

-six years later-

“Mom, tell me about that stowy when you met Daddy…”

“Hmm?  I just did.”

“Again Mom again…”

“I’ve told you many times before, sweetie…  Let’s see…  It’s almost every night!”  I tickled her everywhere.

“Oww!  Hahaha…  But I want to heaw it again, all the time…”

“Hear it what, little Connie?” 

“Daddy…that stowy Daddy…”

We both laughed and rolled our eyes.

“Tomorrow, okay?  That’s a promise.”  Riley kissed her forehead and put the blanket on.  “Good night, beautiful.” 

We turned off the lights, closed the door, and Riley and I were laughing outside.  it’s 11 pm and it took very long time just to make that little princess sleep.  I might have repeated the story for hundred times already.

“I want to be a Cindewella just like Mom…”

We stopped by her mumble and looked at each other.

“Your girl…”  I rolled my eyes.

“Your girl…”  He rolled his eyes.

“Daddy’s daughter...”  I pinched his cheek and walked away.

“I love you too.”

I was wearing my pajamas, combed my hair, and hopped to the bed.  I felt really tired today.  Having a two years old girl wasn’t easy.  There were a lot of works, you know.

“Good night, Cinderella.”  Riley kissed my cheek.

“Whoa…”  I turned around.  “Babe, it’s just Connie’s imagination.  Do I look like a Cinderella to you?”  I made funny faces to him.

“Yes.” 

He kissed my lips and we ended the night perfectly.  This was the life I wouldn’t trade for anything.  I have my perfect little family, my own perfect little fairytale.  Thank God for everything.

And I love you, Riley Thomas McDonough.