The Bar

TRIGGERS: Non-Consensual touching, minors in a bar, punching, sexual assault, fake ID's, underage drinking, swearing

    "Holy fuck, I can't believe we're actually in a gay bar." Jared's face lit up as he held Connor's hand. "How the hell did you get those?"

    "I know a guy." Connor slipped the fake ID's back I his pocket, grinning at Jared.

    "Is he cute?" Jared teased, leading Connor over to the bar. Around them, loud music blared through the speakers and people danced wildly. Connor rolled his eyes,

    "No, not compared to you." Connor knew he was just feeding Jared's ego, but he didn't care. Connor ordered them both drinks, he made sure to get something pink and fruity.

    "Here you go." Connor smirked, handing Jared his drink. "So everyone can know what a fucking twink you are." Jared happily sipped on it.

    "Dick." Is all Jared replied with. Connor chuckled and threw his arm around Jared's waist. Connor quickly downed his drink,

"I'm gonna go piss." He told Jared, leaving him alone at the bar. Jared swung his legs on the chair, determined to finish his drink before Connor got back so they could dance. Jared shivered as he suddenly felt a hand run up his back and ruffle his hair. Jared rolled his eyes, Connor loved startling him.

"Connor-" Jared turned around expecting his boyfriend to be grinning back at him but instead was met by the gaze of a stranger. Jared blinked for a second, surprised.

"You're a cutie." The stranger grinned, his hand reaching out and firmly grabbing Jared's jaw. The man was quite a bit larger than Jared, so when he tried to yank his head from the his grasp, the man only held on tighter, bruising Jared's jaw.

"I have a boyfriend." Tears began to form in Jared's eyes as he continued trying to squirm away.

"He must be very lucky." The man chuckled, leaning down so he was face to face with Jared. Jared could feel the man's hot, disgusting breath on his cheek.

"Yeah, and he's gonna be super pissed when he comes back-" The man took this opportunity to shove his tongue down Jared's throat. Just as soon as it happened, it was over. Jared felt the man loosen his grip on him and stumble away.

Jared blinked his eyes open to see a very pissed off Connor, as he predicted. Jared put two and two together and figured Connor must've hit the man, who had regained his balance. Connor didn't waste a second in throwing another punch, this one sending the man to the floor with a bloody nose. People around them stared.

"Jared, are you okay?" Connor breathed, pacing over to him. Jared nodded, throwing his arms around Connor and beginning to cry softly into his shoulder.

"Let's go home." Connor told him, lifting him up. Jared let himself be carried out of the bar and to Connor's car, where he was set in the passenger seat. Connor climbed into the driver's seat and took a second to stare at Jared.

"I'm sorry." He said quietly.

"What are you sorry for?" Jared sniffed, wiping away the tears Connor's sweatshirt didn't absorb.

"Leaving." Connor frowned. Jared let out a small laugh.

"It's not your fault Connor, I promise." Jared leaned over and pressed a kiss to Connor's lips.

"I love you." Connor sighed.

"I love you too."